Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pimpete Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 04:30 PM
    What should I expect?
    What should I expect in midle schol?
    koreankoshi1 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jun 7, 2007, 08:39 PM
    10x more work,up to 2 hrs of homework each night,HUGE projects,bullying,lockers,new friends,up to 8 teachers and subjects,and lots of fun! GOOD LUCK! TTFN
    koreankoshi1 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jun 7, 2007, 08:42 PM
    10x more work,up to 2 hrs of homework,HUGE projects,up to 8 subjects and/or teachers,new friends,lockers,switching classes,bullies,school dances,and tons of fun! GOOD LUCK IN MS! TTFN!
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jun 7, 2007, 08:45 PM
    Middle school will be a tough, big step.

Things to expect would be:

*More work
    *Bullies
    *Projects
    *Harder classes (in some cases)
    *Learning new things
    *Making new friends
    *Dances (Depending on your school)
    *Growing up
    *Learing more trust, responsblities and loyalty

But above all, you will have a great time!

Hope this helped
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Jun 22, 2007, 12:54 PM
    You shouldn't expect anything actually. Middle school is different for different people. Yeah there's more work and mabey more drama, but you also make more friends. Trust me middle school is better then elementary, Ill give you that.
    pimpete Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 03:34 PM
    Thanks barbiechick123
    Rice_Bunny8823 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 11, 2012, 11:34 AM
    I guess the others explained what happens in middle school eh? But be careful I wish someone told me this when I was in your shoes. If/when you get a boyfriend never forget that he probably won't marry you but he'll be one of your exes that you'll forget and when things turn sour with them, don't wait and hope it'll get better. Just let them go and TRY to continue to be friends. Also be carfeful about who your friends are :)
    -With loveee <3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are we in trouble? What can we expect? [ 3 Answers ]

A divorce was granted to us in MI. We didn't list a son born as a result of an affair, only the two children that we conceived together during the marriage. How does this affect paternity, and what kind of trouble are we in because we didn't list this child? We were under the impression that we...

Its Monday what do you expect! [ 5 Answers ]

A Fitting Punishment Mr. Jones is traveling with his wife and mother-in-law in a far east country. At a place of honor his mother-in-law makes a careless remark, which the native people take as an insult to the royal family. Mr. Jones is dragged off to court with his wife and mother-in-law...

What To Expect? [ 4 Answers ]

Can Your Be At All The Airports If You Been Accused Of Using Some One Else Name To Get A Credit Card, And Also Use The Credit Card?

What should I expect [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Wyoming and just told my husband that I wanted to file for a divorce. We have a 14 month old son and I don't want him to get custody. My husband is an over the road truck driver and wants to buy his own big rig so I know that he is not going to get a place of his own to live in with our...

Thank you, but now what do I expect? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, so I thank all of you for your harsh and brutal, but very true opinions in my last question. But here is another few for you! Okay so now I am 34 weeks along, and things are okay, I have early contractions and I get super stressed out. But I love the guy. He means a lot to me and I would...

View more questions Search