Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xgen99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 01:32 PM
    I cant download anything!
    For some reason I have tried to download game trials and such. But when I download one when its downloading all of a sudden it will freeze it will stop downloading like at the beginning of the download I need BIG help. Thanks in advace just in case I ferget to thank you for your help.ps: I'm VERY frustrated:confused: :mad: :confused:
    teadrinker Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Sep 1, 2007, 02:20 PM
    Could be a couple of things. But if your working on a windows operating system the best bet is your windows firewall or even your personal virus protection software program is blocking the download. Go to start > control panel> windows firewall. There you can choose exceptions and level of security. Also check your virus protection program settings. Usually you can easily access that through your quick tools in the lower right of your screen. And just to throw it out there as well it could be the internet program your using, so if you were using explorer, try using opera or Firefox. Hope these ideas help you ^_^
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Sep 2, 2007, 08:12 PM
    Since you're connected to the internet and able to browse pages you can pretty much rule out a firewall issue. Check your AV software logs to see if there's anything in there. Typically if this were a virus issue you'd get a pop up or some sort of notice from your software.
    What OS are you running?
    What are your rights on the computer?
    Are you logged in as an administrator or are you in the administrator group?
    Where are you trying to save the file to?
    Does this happen with all files or just one?
    Will00 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Sep 20, 2007, 10:03 PM
    May I add what type of browser are you using?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I download? [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I download english songs for free{complete songs}

Might need download [ 2 Answers ]

Got a good answer saved the day... thanks

How to download [ 18 Answers ]

Hi , We find few music album sites, wherein we can just play the music online. What needs to be done if we want to download the music and save them into our local drive. I tried doing that, but always end up with saving as "Html" or "Real Player Presentation" format and cannot be played...

Can't download ANYTHING! [ 13 Answers ]

My computer has just recovered from a problem in which was solved by the removing of display drivers. While I doubt that shouldn't affect my downloading, I can't think of anything that is wrong with my computer for it to be as such. Now I can't even download new drivers. I need help!! :( ...

Download [ 1 Answers ]

Can you download all material on a hotmaill account in one go onto a c.d and how please.

View more questions Search