Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thewatche369 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2014, 08:13 AM
    What do you think?
    A coworker of mine the other day invited me to her 21st birthday party and I've been wondering if she ask me go because she likes me. She is cute and I haven't asked her out because if I embarrass myself, I still have to work with her. I also don't know if she invited other coworkers so I'm not sure what to think of this.
    Chloe Edwards Posts: 38, Reputation: 3
    -

Jul 26, 2014, 08:38 AM
    If she has invited you to her birthday party then you must go to see how does she behave with you! And it seems that you also kind of like her but afraid to express it. Right? Spend a little time with her and see how does she responses you. That's the only thing you can do to get your answer. Wish you luck ! God bless :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 26, 2014, 08:42 AM
    Why think anything at all about a birthday party invitation, except are you going, and the gift you buy her if you do? How long have you worked together?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 26, 2014, 08:45 AM
    I would not think anything of it. She invited you to her party, go or don't go.
    How long have you known her?
    thewatche369 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2014, 10:45 AM
    I have known her for about 8 months. I want to clarify where she stands before I do anything. How can I stumble across this info without being obvious.

Plus the only time I Interact with her this when I'm at work
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 26, 2014, 12:46 PM
    This isn't a spy interrogation. Interact naturally as a human being and see what happen. If you go to her party, smile, mingle, and have a good time. You know, PARTY! Leave the rest of that stuff alone, and don't force things. If this is too much for you, stay home and wonder and fret. This isn't rocket science so keep it simple.

Or hire a psychic, or mind reader for guidance.

Don't get out much, huh??
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 26, 2014, 03:11 PM
    It's a party. That Means Other people. Possibly other coworkers. Just go have fun and meet people. If she wanted to get to know you, I would think she would have asked you out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search