Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SusieW Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2014, 02:11 PM
    Long term partner or new interest?
    Hi!
    Basically I've been dating my partner for 3 and half years and recently we went away together and had an amazing time. Problem is, Sam has never given me 100 percent of his love and I have always given him everything I have to offer in every sense. I have loved him constantly everyday despite my families concerns he does not treat me well enough. While this has bothered me in various amounts over the last 3 years it came to a head when I came back home and he stayed for another 8 weeks. He did not call or message and I could count less than 3 times he said he loved me and he never sad he missed me. So I felt neglected.

I did not seek attention from anyone but happened to meet a lovely man who took an instant liking to me. We got on straight away and have so many things in common. He makes me feel important and special. Thus when my boyfriend came home I immediately told him I'd had enough. He has now exploded with feeling and told me how sorry he is and how much he loves me and is willing to do anything to get me back. Do I take him back as I do still love him or has he had his chance?

I'm terrified of making the wrong choice as I have a real connection with the new guy. I really do not know what the answer is.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 5, 2014, 02:37 PM
    If you leave your current boyfriend, it should be because you are tired of the way you have been treated and then stay gone.
    This other person should not have anything to do with your decision. If your relationship was bad, anybody who pays you a bit of attention would look good.
    Don't jump from one relationship to another. Give yourself time to get over your current guy and learn things about yourself.
    123pleasehelpme Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2014, 05:10 PM
    If you were thinking about leaving him before you met the other man then I would say you made the right decision because that is going with your heart. Although, if you broke up with your long time partner for the other man then I would reconsider.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Entry on Long term loans with interest. Payable in 5 years [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone knows the entry on long term bank loan amounting to 4,000,000.00 and with interest of 866,334.80 in 5 years. Monthly amortization amounting to 81,105.58. What is the entry upon receipt of loan proceeds and the monthly amortization? How to treat the interest expense that is so material in...

Long term Note Payable and Interest [ 2 Answers ]

Please help! I have been stuck on this part for over a week. Unadjusted Trial Balance End Sept 30, 19xx Cash D 18,000 Accounts payable C 20,250 Interest Payable C 4,800 Long term Notes payable 25,000 Fees Earned 140,000 Interest expense 1,500 ...

Interest expense and long term notes payable, how do I solve it? [ 1 Answers ]

"the long-term note payable bears interest at 12% per year. The unadjusted interest expense account equals the amount paid for the first 11 months of the 2008 fiscal year. the 250$ accrued interest for June has not yet been paid or recorded. (Note: the company the is required to make a $5,000...

View more questions Search