Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fashie3413 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 05:15 PM
    I have triwed every site that I can to find this song!
    I am just like another user on this site:(
    Ihave been trying for 6 years yes 6 years, to find the title and artist of a r & b song that came out around 1972-1975. The lyrics go something to this effect. Me and my baby are like two love birds in a tree yeah twiddle diddle dee dee... ain't nothing in this world going to separate us no... can't nobody break us up ooh no... don't you know that I need her ain't nobody going to see her cause I'm for her and she's for me and that's the way it's going to be ooh love... from that point I am soooo lost. This song means the world to me I have been asked to find it for a possible first dance song for a up and coming wedding. I always like the song and have tried to find it for 5 years for myself and 1 year for the wedding in 2009.
    Pleeez help me find this song thank you
    Fashie 3413
    Invisibleman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 10:47 AM
    The name of the song is Love is Here, by The Futures. It was recorded in 1973. You can find it on Youtube.com. It was a great song. My band performed it back in the 70's.
    sahayes1000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 11:52 PM
    Comment on Invisibleman's post
    Thank you so much I was looking for that song also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

Where can I find a site with a lot of English sentences? [ 3 Answers ]

Sentences with: what, where, when, how, have you ever e etc. Or even, cartoons, fun stuff and stories. Thanks in advance! :)

So how did you all fine folks find this site? [ 30 Answers ]

I find it interesting to see how everyone actually came to know and like this site. I was searching Google for something and went into all the links. I found a post about my question on this site, and then I saw that I could ask anything... ZOMG!! And I do! So how did you find this site?

Is there a way to find where a site is hosted [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Guys, Just wanted to know if there is a way to find out where a particular website is hosted(I mean the hosting company). I am trying to figure our which hosting company can handle my website based on what similar companies are using. Thanks Srujan

View more questions Search