Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dude23 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 08:20 AM
    What are the chances of getting an exgirlfriend back?
    Just wondering
    sarahjan Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Oct 29, 2007, 08:24 AM
    Zero lolzzzzzz just don't bother move on find someone beta
    kuulski Posts: 129, Reputation: 11

Oct 29, 2007, 08:59 AM
    Depends. If you did something to actually warrant you ex leaving. Like cheating being abusive etc... Then change your ways and cross your fingers. If it was a situation where you guys grew apart or the feelings are not mutual. To give yourself the best chance move on. Never know in 6 months you may look back and be glad you are not dealing with her anymore. Hard to believe but very possible.

Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My exgirlfriend cheated on me with her high school sweetheart [ 7 Answers ]

My exgirlfriend cheated on me with her exboyfriend twice in our 1 year relationship. They were together for 4 and a half years before he said they needed a break to figure if he really wants to be with her. She said, "No way, I don't do breaks." So they broke up. She met me. I swept her...

Exgirlfriend wants to hang out [ 4 Answers ]

Help me out. Here's the scoop: My exgirlfriend and I went out one year. She had an exboyfriend she went out with for 4 years prior to going out with me. They broke up 2 months before I met her. Our relationship was fine until she started talking to him behind my back. We broke up. I was...

Son charged w/ sex child 16 and up, an exgirlfriend [ 12 Answers ]

My son's girlfriend broke up with him last March. She wanted to get back together with him, and he didn't. They dated 2 1/2 years. Her Mother then filed charges against him for sex with a child 16 and older. The girl said it was all consensual. He was 18 and she was 17.After spending thousands of...

What is my exgirlfriend thinking? [ 3 Answers ]

My ex and I had an off and on relationship that lasted about 4 years. To this day, I would marry her tomorrow if she'd say yes and she knows exactly how I feel about her. We called it quits for the last time in 2003. Since then we have spoken at most 5 times, always when something bad happened to...

View more questions Search