Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    koffee_ownz Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 07:05 PM
    Im a straight freshman girl that REALLY likes a Sophomore girl who's an open lesbian
    I'm straight, well I think I am! Like, a few years back I was curious about whether I was Bisexual or not, and dated some chick who I was friend with. I broke up with her because I didn't feel any attraction and I put it to the thought that I'm not bi at all.
    But school started not to long ago, and I was completely new to the area. So, I met new people and a friend introduced me to this girl. She's a lesbian, and at the time she was dating my friend. Now she's single and ever since I met her I've found myself to be attracted to her! I don't know if its because she's really boyish, but I really like her and have even fantasized about her...
    But everyone (except a few people) have no clue about my curiousness, and think I'm straight as a board. Including her. And also, I've seen her looking at me and smiling every so often and picks on me affectionately, so I don't know if she likes me, too!
    I'm like, really confused and am too shy to even tell her.. ughh. Advice?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2011, 09:24 PM

How old are you?
    peterbranton Posts: 123, Reputation: 2

Jan 17, 2011, 07:42 AM
    Your not straight
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 07:58 AM

Because of posting restrictions on the Adult Sexuality board, we need the OP's age before we can give advice. There is a big difference between high school and college.

Please do not use chat speak it is against site rules: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/faq.ph...#faq_faq_rules

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How does a straight girl deal with being in love with a lesbian? [ 13 Answers ]

I have a straight girlfriend and she struggles with loving me but being attracted to men... How do I help her ? We've been together 3 years but she still struggles with what does loving a lesbian mean ? What does that make her

Straight girl in love with lesbian with girlfriend-Need to move on? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm completely devastated right now... just trying to deal with all this, alone. So. I moved to a new country and became friends with a lesbian who has a GF. I am straight, or always thought I was. We began hanging out all the time. Our conversations were very intense. She's in a relationship...

I'm a straight girl in love with a lesbian [ 4 Answers ]

So I'm 22 and have always been interested in guys until 6months ago. I met a girl in work who is a year younger than me and is an open lesbian. At first we were just friends and then I got told that she fancied me. As time went by I started to develop feelings for her but didn't tell anyone. We...

Lesbian in a relationship w a straight girl/ will it work? [ 18 Answers ]

Hello, This is kind of long winded because I have a lot to get out of my chest, so bail now if you don't want to do all this reading lol... Here's my situation: Met a girl at work, we hit it off well. I'm gay, 27, she's straight 34. When I came out to her at work in confidence, she was...

View more questions Search