Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

May 31, 2009, 05:52 AM
    Square footage of property
    They have: Square Footage(Land) 11,125 and Square Footage(Living Space) 1,204

So what is the total Square land mass of the property??
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2009, 06:51 AM
    One acre equals 43,560 square feet. So the area of your property is .255 acres. The 1204 sq. ft. structure sits within the 11,125.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Square footage [ 1 Answers ]

Please don't think this ridiculous, but I need to know how many 18" balloons I need to cover a ceiling that measures 70' x 21'. Please help me! I'm a 42 year old woman who was recruited to the prom committee at my school and I have no idea how many balloons to order!

Bidding on square footage [ 1 Answers ]

I want to submit a bid to a small college for their concession area. They are asking for someone to run their college consession for students and faculty for a period of 5 months, breakfast, lunch and dinner is optional. Should I submit the bid (rent) based on square footage?

Square footage [ 2 Answers ]

We bought a house. It was just what we wanted and our realtor assisted in finding it and successfully negotiated the deal. We had the house inspected and the mortgage company is fine with everything. The house is on MLS as 2000 square feet but in fact is about 1800. We don't really care as the...

Square footage [ 6 Answers ]

How do I calculate the square footage of a room

Square Footage [ 4 Answers ]

Hoe do I correctly determin the square footage of a property?

View more questions Search