Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Feb 9, 2008, 04:53 AM
    I think I'm bi-sexual.
    All my m8s no I am and they got no probz but I don't know... in some ways I fell I am and in others I don't feel like it :( can anyone help me on this..?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2008, 08:15 AM
    First, please write in full english so everybody can understand what exactly you are saying.

As far as if you personally think your bi sexual. Then maybe you are. Do not let your friends influence on how you think or feel. Is this something you feel on your own?

If so then maybe you are? At the same time many teenagers go through a period of experimentation but does not make them gay or bi or whatever.
    MasuBhat Posts: 128, Reputation: 3

Feb 9, 2008, 08:26 AM
    In another formus I thought that you were having problem with your girlfriend?. and now suddenly bi?.

Feb 9, 2008, 11:46 AM
    The other 1 is done I've finished with her, and I have been think I have been bi for the last year
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2008, 11:53 AM
    What kind of help do you want? What specifically are you looking for here?

If you are truly bi-sexual, then that is your nature. Does it disturb you or are you at peace with this? Are you worried about what others may think of you? Are you concerned about balancing a relationship with a female and a male at the same time?

What really do you expect from the members here?
    Princess-IMYM Posts: 239, Reputation: 6

Feb 9, 2008, 11:57 AM
    I once thought I was bi-sexual, but after a few months I stopped and turned to being completely straight.
    But it doesn't matter if you are or not, you said your friends accept it, so what's the problem?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 9, 2008, 11:59 AM
    Many males have various thougts and some fantisies about other males as they are growing and developing into being a adult, often these are far from being bi or homosexual but merely part of the development and too many times are misunderstood for something they are not.

As you grow and develop you will come to grasps with who you are and what you are.

Feb 10, 2008, 11:27 PM
    The problem is this guy likes me and if I turn ouut not to be bi he will probz hate me for eveer and he is 1 of me m8s :(
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2008, 12:51 AM
    Are you interested in him? Is he definitely gay/bi (I mean this as in is he sure or is he having mixed feelings like you?)?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2008, 07:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mackythehacker
    the problem is this guy likes me and if i turn ouut not to be bi he will probz h8 me for eveer and he is 1 of me m8s :(
    Please Write this in complete english and I might be able to answer you, but I honestly think that you already know the answers within but never deeply look at them because your afraid to.
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2008, 11:10 PM
    Jesushelper,
    I think he's trying to say "the problem is this guy likes me and if i turn out not to be bi he will probably hate me forever and he is one of my mates."
    CSW6314 Posts: 34, Reputation: 0

Feb 12, 2008, 10:19 AM
    You will know if you bi sexual or not. If you are sexually an emotionally atrracted to both males an females you are a bi sexual an its nothing wrong with that. As far as liking your friend goes just let him know that right now your not sure about your sexuality. If he really likes you he will wait an maybe even help you figure out what's going on.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2008, 01:07 PM
    Hello macky:

Cool. That means you have twice as many possible bed mates.

excon

Feb 12, 2008, 02:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    Please Write this in complete english and I might be able to answer you, but I honestly think that you already know the answers within but never deeply look at them because your afraid to.
    The problem is this guy likes me and if I turn out not to be bi-sexual he will probably hate me, and he is one of my friends :(
    MasuBhat Posts: 128, Reputation: 3

Feb 13, 2008, 07:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mackythehacker
    the problem is this guy likes me and if i turn out not to be bi-sexual he will probly hate me, and he is one of my friends :(
    I'm sure he won't HATE you for not being one.. since he's your FRIEND!!
    PaganBorn Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 03:17 PM
    Hey dude,
    This is like the third time I have written this but it keeps timing out so here goes (again)

Don't feel pressured to label yourself as gay/bi/straight just yet, just be yourself and try to work out what you like/don't like

You're very lucky if you have friends that really do support/accept you regardless of your sexuality (it's very rare for teenagers to be supportive to other teens who 'come out', I was bullied from the age of 11 for being gay [and I didn't even realise I was until I was 15])

Ask your friend how strongly he feels about you, if he cares deeply about you then it's unfair to test out your sexuality on him because it will really hurt him if you decide you don't care for him like he does for you

I'd suggest you talk to your friend and explain that you're not sure of your own feelings yet and you don't want to hurt him.
    If you decide it's worth taking the risk then make sure he knows your uncertainty in advance so he knows what he is getting into.

It wasn't that long ago that I was around your age (I'm 22 now) and I remember how important your friends are and how it sometimes feels like you'd never find other ones if you lost yours but if your friend would be angry over your sexuality then he's not a very good friend.

Hopefully he won't be angry with you, don't forget he's going (or has been through) the same feelings and confusion you are so he should be able to understand.

I wish you all the best with this, if you need more advice on sexuality try Home - Queer Youth Network - The UK's National LGBT Youth Organisation run by and for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered Young People. Gay Youth Groups, Homophobia, Support, Message Boards, Coming Out, Schools, Training, Radio, Resources, Confe, the guys/girls there are all really helpful and supportive.

(by the way, don't feel that being gay/bi means you have to have sex with other guys, this isn't true)
    R0cKin_t33N Posts: 78, Reputation: 0

Feb 13, 2008, 04:02 PM
    There is nothing wrong with being Bi. Be proud and never ashamed. You really need to face yourself, and come to see that the reality is that you are attracted to Females and Males... GuD LucK
    R0cKin_t33N Posts: 78, Reputation: 0

Feb 13, 2008, 05:22 PM
    Well I mean't it in the fact that if he's bi or not than he should face it... its and 'example'

Feb 17, 2008, 01:11 PM
    Kk, ill try and see if he likes me, and if he does then I don't know what to do, but if he says no, then that's fine but I don't want to tell him, because he went out with the other guy and he dumped hand that night me and my friend found him in his bedroom slashing his upper arms, lower arms, wrists and upper legs, but we only seen him cut his wrist, he told us about the others later on in school.
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2008, 01:41 AM
    Its only natural that you're concerned about your friend, but cutting is ulimately his problem. It's great if you can be there for him and help him in anyway but if he cuts himself that's his problem, not yours. So if you decide that you're not bi and he takes it personally and cuts himself, it is not your fault. As long as you're open and honest with him and don't lead him on you're not doing anything wrong. If you're bi, great. If you're not, still great. Just be yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I so sexual? [ 10 Answers ]

Im a 20 year old college student. I was never really a sexual person. The thought of sex and having sex with random girls was never in my head. The first time I masterbated was in 8th grade, I only did it since "everyone else in my grade was". After that it was like I was addicted. I...

No sexual attraction to boyfriend [ 14 Answers ]

I've been in this relationship for 4 years. He is an outstanding person in so many ways. We never fight, have similar interests and everything. BUT I have absolutely no physical attraction to him, (although HE is attracted to me ) I never have been and am afraid- What do I do? He is such a...

Sexual harassment [ 5 Answers ]

Well, I don't know how to open this so I'm just going to give you the facts... I'm in Tennessee. I'm employed by a restaurant as a server. I'm 19, a college student, and a male. I've been at this restaurant for about seven months and several time, in the past few months, I feel that I've...

About sexual [ 2 Answers ]

What is the meaning of heterosexual and bisexual

Sexual arousal [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I've been married for 6 years now soon to be 7 we had 3 children within a 4 year period we've lost our connection and just wondering if there's any suggestions on how to get the spark going again Thanks dode:confused:

View more questions Search