Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rmwigley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2013, 01:39 PM
    No peaches
    Four falls years ago, I planted 2 peach trees side by side. The next spring, they both produced some peaches. The 2nd year, they were so full of peaches that I had to prune off a lot so the branches wouldn't break. Last year, the biggest and the one that produced the most, had only miniature peaches on it. The other one was fine. This year, the biggest tree has nothing at all. The other one is showing fruit as normal. Any suggestions as to why one has stopped producing?
    biebersgirl Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jun 9, 2013, 03:27 PM
    Several reasons not enough nutrients uneven auxin balance, try pollading it stimulates the trees to grow quicker. good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scary movie involving peaches [ 1 Answers ]

Movie that has a child being kidnapped from his masqurade party and a peach falls from the kidnapper. Then a dog is eating the brain of a man. A mom crashes into water near a black and red light house

Music like Peaches? [ 0 Answers ]

Peaches being the X rated techno artist not Peaches and Herb.

Why hasn't our peach tree produced peaches this year? [ 1 Answers ]

Last year, our little peach tree produced the largest and most delicious peaches we have ever eaten. This year, nothing. What should I do to get this tree to reproduce and is this common, one year on, one year off?

No peaches on peach tree [ 7 Answers ]

I planted a peach tree about 5 years ago and it is growing very well. Has a nice shape and looks like a real healthy tree but I still have not gotten a single peach off it. What is wrong?

View more questions Search