Feb 3, 2010, 01:22 PM
    House cleaning license in az- how much and where do I obtain one
    Am trying to start a house cleaning business in phx az
    Need to know what licensing, bonding and insuring I will need
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2010, 09:47 PM
    Hi, suncerrae!

You will surely need at least liability insurance. A full service insurance agensy will be able to help you with that.

Whether you need to be licensed and bonded, I would suggest checking with the City Hall about those things.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to obtain a cleaning/janitorial license? [ 7 Answers ]

How to obtain a cleaning/janitorial license in wahington county?

HOW to obtain cleaning contracts and also how todo marketing for my cleaning business [ 13 Answers ]

Hello I just started my own cleaning business 5months ago with my husband I have one contract so far... its a small restaurant cleaning once a week which is not much... I just basically looked through the phone book and that's how I got it really called a bunch of people and got lucky... What...

Am I able to obtain a pharm d license with felonies [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently serving probation on 2 deferred adjudfication cases until 2011 but I won't be starting pharmacy school until after, will I be able to get the license in Texas

Can a convicted felon obtain a CPA license in Louisiana? [ 1 Answers ]

Good day to all. I am living in Louisiana. I was convicted of copyright infringement (downloading computer software) and sentenced to 5 months imprisonment and 1 year of probabtion. After hurricane Katrina, I realized that it was time for a career change since the company I woked for at the time...

View more questions Search