Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aneangel22 Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

May 2, 2008, 09:39 AM
    Fred savage and candace cameron
    Does anyone know the name of a movie I saw in the 90's? Candace Cameron and Fred Savage were the main characters and were high school kids. They dated and Fred Savage beat her. Her best friend tried to get her to leave him but she said she loved him too much. He ended up taking her to a lake and killing her while his buddy waited in the truck. His buddy had no clue of his intention and ended up being the one that called in the tip to find her body and put him behind bars. If anyone could help that would be great! Thanks so much.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 2, 2008, 09:41 AM
    IMDB should always be your first stop:

Fred Savage
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2008, 10:17 AM
    No One Would Tell

No One Would Tell (1996) (TV)

NK is right - imdb is the best place to go to find any movie you could possibly need.
    aneangel22 Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

May 2, 2008, 10:33 AM
    Thank You both so much! I should have done this years ago!
    GothicRomance Posts: 54, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2008, 01:12 PM
    IMDB only works if you know one of the actors, but I agree... it is indispensable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driver for Savage 4 AGP4x-3D [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a driver for Savage 4 AGP4x-3d card for use with Windows 2000 operating system, please. Thank you!

Just Fred [ 2 Answers ]

A cop stops a Harley for traveling faster than the posted speed limit, So he asks the biker his name. "Fred," he replies. "Fred what?" the officer asks. "Just Fred," the man responds. The officer is in a good mood and thinks he might just give the biker

Hampton Bay Cameron II [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchased a Cameron II and have had a problem with the temperature that the unit heats to. The light kit itself gets extremely hot to the touch and you can smell the rubber around the globes melting. I have tried taking the fan apart, rewiring and then reassembling but it has not been...

View more questions Search