Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    epymhcy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2010, 09:51 AM
    How do you get an address with mailing forwarding service?
    I am currently residing in Texas and thinking about living overseas for a couple of years. I will not have a physical address in Texas during this period. How do I claim as a Texas resident for the purpose of filing for income tax return?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2010, 10:14 AM

If you don't reside in Texas you aren't a Texas resident. It's as simple as that.

You would file as a US citizen living abroad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forwarding address [ 4 Answers ]

My husband "supposedly" skipped town, and I'm trying to divorce him. How do I find his fowarding address?? I've tried just about everything!

Providing My Forwarding Address [ 3 Answers ]

Michigan law states that you must provide your landlord with your forwarding address within 4 days of moving out. If I know my new address, can I send my fowarding address notice early? The official end of my tenancy is this Friday (April 13th) and today (Wednesday, April 11th) would be the best...

Mailing address on W2, W7 and 1040 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have following questions: 1) Is it necessary for me to put the same mailing address that I have on my W2 on the W7 form "applicants mailing address" section (W7 is for my spouse who does not have an SSN) as well as form 1040 "Home address" section? Or I can give a different address? The...

Forwarding Address [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I need to sue previous tenants at my property for unpaid rent/utilities and damages, but they have moved out and they did not give me a forwarding address. How do I obtain that from the USPS? I tried to call the USPS and they say they need something from the court saying they can release...

View more questions Search