Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bridgeybooxo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2007, 07:19 PM
    Safest weight loss pill
    Hi, my name is Bridget. I am overweight. I am not diabetic and I am determined to lose weight. I wanted to know along with a healthy diet and exercise, if I could take a weight loss pill. But I don't want to buy one from the store without knowing anything about it. Which weight loss pill is the safest and works the best? I wanted to look really good for the summer :) thanks!

Bridget
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Dec 21, 2007, 07:48 PM
    The best thing to do is ask your doctor about it. Only he/she can recommend one that is best for you.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 21, 2007, 08:05 PM
    There is no safe weight loss pill that you can buy over the counter. The majority of them all contain ephedrine, which will increase your blood pressure, and can cause damage to your heart and other organs if not used properly.

There are some that are by prescription only, but you need to have a complete and total physical prior to being prescribed.

Proper nutrition, diet, and exercise are your best bets.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 22, 2007, 09:03 AM
    There is not safe diet pill and not quick fix. It takes a lot of work and diet
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2008, 05:53 AM
    Been there, done that, in regards to Herbalife. Caveat Emptor, in regards to Herbalife. That is all I will say about it.
    Melzie Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 9, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Not saying that everything that is approved by the FDA is good, but the new Alli diet pill is supposed to be good. It forces you to cut fat from your diet because it keeps you from digesting bad fats and you body uses its fat stores for energy which in turn makes you lose weight when you change your diet. I haven't tried it I have just researched it.
    e_k_e_f Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jan 9, 2008, 05:01 PM
    EcoSlim- slimming drops.

It is an all natural liquid, containing only natural herbs and NO ephedrine!
    It helps boost your metabolism.

Healthy eating with this product would also show greater results.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jan 9, 2008, 05:32 PM
    Ali is the only FDA approved diet pill... That doesn't mean much... and it makes you accident yourself... lol... waste of money.
    phoxphyer78 Posts: 38, Reputation: 0

Feb 1, 2008, 04:19 PM
    Try LAMINARIA EXTRACT... All natural, safe and effective... Do your research of course.. I can give you more info private including message boards and the only site to get the real pills.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alli weight loss pill [ 4 Answers ]

Can I take laxatives while on the alli weight pills?

Alli weight loss pill [ 2 Answers ]

Can I take laxatives while on the alli weight pills? I've been taking them everyday.how soon will I see results? I'm getting really frustrated with them, should I continue with this? What other suppliment would be recommended? What about penterfein?

Reactions to weight loss pill. [ 20 Answers ]

:confused: I just started taking this weight loss pills. Im not really fat but I want to slim down a little bit and my body is acting really weird to them. For example.. my leg right now is like numb.. I don't understand? Also I get really nervous a lot. And my heart beats sooo fast. Also blood...

Weight Loss pill [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering seen how I plan on buying Hydroxycut, if anyone has tried it, and if it works, if I should stay away from it, or whatever.

Depression Medication + Weight Loss Pill [ 8 Answers ]

Hello... I started taking a Fat Burning Enhancer called Lipo 6. The first couple of days of taking them went all right. I did however have the normal effects which is light headed and increase in heart rate along with sweating. I go to the gym and today it really effected me. I was working out like...

View more questions Search