Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thellmann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 11:54 AM
    Hot and cold connection
    On my whirlpool tub, what side should the hot water be hooked up to. Before entering the tub, is hot on the left, therefore when in the tub, the hot is on the right side? That is the current set up. Is that correct?

Thanks
    Tom H
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 23, 2007, 01:02 PM
    I am a bit confused. Most whirlpools do not get piped directly to your supply. Mounted on the wall or tub rim should be a high volume faucet. 99.9% (all that I've seen) the hot will be on your left as you sit in the tub.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace hot, air cold [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 12 years old furnace that has stopped putting out heat. The furnace in the attic is on and there is heat. The exhaust pipe, if that's what it's called, is hot and I can hear the flames. However, the air blowing out of the vents is between cool and warm. I have had the thermostat...

Hot or Cold? [ 3 Answers ]

The above was a PM I got from Master Sergeant: I wanted to post it here in case any of you had the same question. Cold is used for acute injury (acute meaning sudden injury) such as a sprain or swelling. It will help contract the veins and bring down swelling and pain. It should be used...

Copper connection to hot water heater [ 1 Answers ]

Is it correct to connect water copper pipes directly ( without the dielectric coupling)to the hot water heater... thanks

Sometimes hot sometimes cold [ 1 Answers ]

I have an electric furnace and it has started to blow cold air. I replaced the batteries in the thermostat and the warm air came back until it heated up to the set temperature then when the house cooled back down and the furnace came back on it would only blow cool air again. I changed the...

View more questions Search