Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbswizzle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2013, 06:11 AM
    Cocoa butter lotion
    I always put cocoa butter lotion on my penis after showering. I never had a problem with my ex wife having any problems with her. But I had sex for the first time with someone else and now she is has very itchy and burning feelings. She already saw the doctor but we are waiting on results. Is it possible that the lotion caused this ? I've only had sex with my ex wife for the last 19 yrs but she has a boyfriend and I have had sex with her since they have been together.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 25, 2013, 07:07 AM
    I have to ask, why do you put cocoa butter on your penis after showering?

In all probability the residue cocoa butter on your penis developed a bacterial infection within her vagina (your sexual encounter), therefore the itching and burning. Not good an completely uncomfortable.

Could be your ex had a stronger immune system, therefore it didn't bother her.

Your 'new encounter' will have to go to her doctor for a proper diagnosis and treatment.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 25, 2013, 07:36 AM
    It is possible that there is also some transference between your ex-wife's new boyfriend to your ex-wife to you to your new encounter. This would be a STI. You should get checked out as well to ensure your clean, and if you have encounters with your ex-wife, use a condom. When you have encounters with your new woman, use a condom. Protect everyone involved until everyone involved is verified as clean.

As tickle asked, why with the lotion, do you really get that much dry skin down there?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 25, 2013, 07:54 AM
    Other possibilities are that she has a pre-existing yeast infection or sti (sexually transmitted infection) and didn't notice until after your encounter. Some sti's can go unnoticed for a very long time. She may have an allergy to an ingredient in the the lotion or something else you used or had on your hands/body. Only a doctor can tell her what the problem is and how to fix it.

If you think you may be responsible for her irritation due to an sti, then you need to get tested. If positive, you need to inform all of your sexual partners.
    jbswizzle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2013, 07:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    I have to ask, why do you put cocoa butter on your penis after showering?

In all probability the residue cocoa butter on your penis developed a bacterial infection within her vagina (your sexual encounter), therefore the itching and burning. Not good an completely uncomfortable.

Could be your ex had a stronger immune system, therefore it didn't bother her.

Your 'new encounter' will have to go to her doctor for a proper diagnosis and treatment.
    I just like how it leaves the skin feeling.
    Reinvented25 Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Nov 12, 2013, 01:52 AM
    I have a cocoa butter allergy.

It affects sensitive parts of my skin the most; palms, feet, thighs, and genitals.

It's called contact dermatitis and causes itching, burning, red bumps, and flaky skin. It looks and feels like an STI when 'down there'.

Switch to Shea butter and throw out anything with cocoa butter. The more contact she has with it, the worse the reactions will get (and could start to affect hands, etc).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin light cocoa butter anyone? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone use it?

Can I mix Palmers Cocoa butter formula, Extra virgin Olive Oil, Shea Butter and Bio- [ 0 Answers ]

Can I mix Palmer Cocoa butter formula, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Shea Butter and Bio- Claire together to bleach the skin?. so that I don`t have stretch marks and/or any form of acne while bleaching the skin and my skin will look radiant and bright. Tell me if this is a good idea or not?. if you have...

Will cocoa butter help to remove red purple colour stretch marks? [ 2 Answers ]

Will cocoa butter help remove red purple colour stretch marks? Does coca butter lighten your skin colour?

Cocoa butter by Vaseline Intensive Care [ 1 Answers ]

http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/154049/300.jpg Has anyone used this lotion, cocoa butter by Vaseline? A friend of mine who is black has nice bright brown skin tone and she mentioned that she uses this. Has anyone else used this?

Cocoa Butter [ 2 Answers ]

I think I read on a page that if you use cocoa butter for at least 6 weeks daily that it will lower your melanin count and act as not only a sunblocker but also even and lighten your skin tone.. Im half puerto rican half black and I'm medium brown skin and I just want to get to at least Ludacris'...

View more questions Search