Ask
    saurabh_ag Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 05:35 AM
    Crt vs lcd
    What is difference between lcd and crt
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 28, 2007, 05:38 AM
    Ones a great big box with a glass front and the other is slim and plastic.
    saurabh_ag Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 09:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben
    Ones a great big box with a glass front and the other is slim and plastic.
    I need more details
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2007, 11:44 PM
    Hi. Curlyben answered your question perfectly. Maybe if you didn't get the answer you were after, it might be a problem with your question rather than with the answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crt 205 [ 1 Answers ]

Find one example of a fallacy from a newspaper editorial, and another example from an opinion magazine. For each you find, summarize the issue, and determine which side of the issue the writer supports. Catagorize the fallacies based on their characteristics, and describe the impact of the...

Ploblem about hitachi flat crt TV [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have ploblem with my hitachi flat screen crt TV. Audio and colour are no ploblem at all. But the picture view is bigger than normal. Then, all vertical line are bending in the side like curve but centre of screen is OK. I was trying to repair it. I'll be very please if anybody suggest me....

Monitors - CRT vs Flat Panels [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I am doing a research project on updating our computer monitors to flat screens. I would appreciate it if I could have a few explanations and comments on the differences between CRTs (which I believe? Are the bulky monitors) and Flatscreens? I need responses as soon as possible. Thanks ...

Dual Monitor Extended Desktop to CRT [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dual monitor on my laptop and extend my desktop when displaying things like PowerPoint and video, etc. As you know, only certain programmes display through the second monitor when you extend your desktop. My questions is, how does the computer know what can be displayed and what can not be...

View more questions Search