Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khane4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 06:52 PM
    Movie set in 1800s early 1900s
    I am looking for a movie that is set in the 1800s or early 1900s. A girl's father get his leg caught in a trap and can't work the family land. She tries to do it on her own until a stranger shows up to help her. He works the land and after the season is over he leaves and he doesn't admit he loves her. He comes back awhile later but is missing an arm and doesn't think she will love him now. That is all I can remember. This is a G or PG movie
    If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Thank you for your help. :)
    Boopsie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 01:46 PM
    It sounds like the Janet Oak series Love Comes Softly.. Loves long Journey.. etc..

It sounds like the Janet Oak series Love Comes Softly.. Loves long Journey.. etc..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's... maybe EARLY 90's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I'm looking for a movie that I remember back when I was little. I want to say it's an 80's movie. It was around the time The Last Unicorn came out. I think I remember seeing a preview for Kiko's Mail Service on the tape. Anyway its about a little girl who like goes to a place in the clouds. I...

80 early 90 teen movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie was a teen movie with a girl in high school who was unknown and she became friends with this lady who was a witch and then tried helping this teen girl to get the guy she liked in high school by wearing this blue rock necklace. And with this necklace the girl became popular in school and...

Early 80's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if anybody knows the name to an early 80's movie. It's about a boy who falls in a creek or pond and from this point the movie becomes animated. He swims around under the water and meets lots of different fish along the way. The only part I really remember is a song that went Hi Hi...

80s or early 90s movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I think it's a movie from the 80s or early 90s. My brother and I have been trying to find it everywhere. There was this house with random people. I think they were all family members. One was a fly with a human head. There was a realllllly big baby. I'm pretty sure it was a comedy. If anyone could...

View more questions Search