Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rahul_vp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 10:01 PM
    Travel restrictions in Europe?
    I am currently in US with H1 visa which expired in Sep 2010. I got my H1 extension appoved last week till Sep 2012. I have booked ticket for India visit via London. Is there any restriction that I can't take connecting flight from Europe just because my H1 extension is not yet stamped on my passport? Please help. I also have valid B1 visa for US which is approved till 2016.

Check out some similar questions!

Travel restrictions to europe and canada for a convicted felon [ 12 Answers ]

I was convicted of a felony over a tax issue in Jan. 2002. I did not serve any time in jail or prison but was on supervised probation for two years and unsupervised for three years which passed without incident. My question is that I would like to travel outside of the united states to Canada and...

Nj probation travel restrictions [ 3 Answers ]

Can you travel on nj probation

Unsupervised probation travel restrictions? [ 2 Answers ]

I Have Unsupervised probation for a year, and I was Wondering if I was Restricted from leaving the country?

Travel Restrictions for Felons [ 1 Answers ]

I am off Federal probation in a couple of months for a white collar crime (conspiracy to defraud IRS). I served my halfway house time and all restitution and fines have been paid. I now live in Florida. I would like to travel on a cruise or fly to Canada or Europe with my wife. I still have my...

Probation travel restrictions [ 1 Answers ]

What , if any is the process to obtain travel permits while on probation, specifically unsupervised probation.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.