destiny_burchett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 11:38 AM
    Blocking a website
    Myspace.com I want it blocked to where no one can enter it on this labtop
    Destiny
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 12, 2008, 11:45 AM
    Go into c:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts and set myspace.com to IP 127.0.0.1
    This will completely block Myspace access.
    Dana2007 Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Jan 14, 2008, 02:12 AM
    I have the same question. I was going to start a new thread but saw this one.

How do I block a website other than mypace.com from accessing my computer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blocking pages [ 3 Answers ]

My son is going on addictiggames.com and he is only 2 years old. I would like to block this page because he is playing bad games. Can you please tell me how to block this website. Please and thank you.

Blocking number [ 19 Answers ]

I have a razor and I just wantd to know how to block my number for a call and unblock. It was something like *80... I'm not sure. What is it?

Blocking a Website while on a proxy Server [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any way to block an individual website when someone is accessing it through a proxy server? I already have HOSTS files setup but they don't work when the computer is going through the proxy server. Thanks!- clara

Bess blocking [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a loophole so that the bess blocking does not block my internet? But the loophole can't be blocked by bess... bess sucks... thanks

Blocking Sites [ 4 Answers ]

I have Windows XP and for an internet browser I'm using Microsoft Internet Explorer. What I need help with is: I need to learn how to block X-Rated sites. I found out how to block a specific website BUT I need to know how to put a limit on web searching. PLEASE HELP! :confused:

View more questions Search