Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brokenacman44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 05:50 PM
    Little cold air coming through vents in home
    I accidentally left my A/C on a low temperature one day and came home and the house was at eighty degrees. When I tried to turn it back on the thermostat read "OL". There is little to no air coming through the vents in the house. But the air that is coming out is refrigerated. What should I look at to see what is going on.
    siberianair Posts: 360, Reputation: -4

Jul 9, 2009, 06:39 PM

Tunr system off.. turn fan to on for an hour. Change your filter and turn ac back on. If it cools your coil was frozen from over working. If it happens again call someone out to look at it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sewer gas smell coming from vents in home. [ 2 Answers ]

About a month ago a bad smell started coming from our venting inside our home. It smelled like a big toilet. We had someone come look inside our venting and nothing. We had someone come and check our furnace and nothing. And It doesn't smell everyday either.. right now it smells terrible but...

AC is blowing cold air but not much is coming out of vents [ 1 Answers ]

We have about a 20 year AC unit in condo. We have had problems with unit but nothing to were we need to replace it just yet. Still has about 5 years on it About a couple times a week (just recently) our AC will be blowing out very cold air (depending on the thermo status) however it is barely...

No heat coming through vents [ 1 Answers ]

I have central heat/air and do not have heat coming through all of my vents, only some vents. It is a doublewide mobile home. What can I do?

Air hardly coming through vents [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I don't know much about furnaces but here is the problem as best I can describe. The air was on and worked fine. After awhile, the house got hot and I noticed that the air was barely moving through the vents. I would appreciate any advice I can get!

Air conditioning no air coming out of the vents [ 1 Answers ]

The blower is running but no air is coming out of the vents

View more questions Search