Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdtml1209 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2009, 02:51 PM
    How do I find free grants?
    I am a single mother of 3 looking to further my education. I have been accepted to the college of my choice for Criminal Justice and I was told that there are grants available for single mother, that I should be able to go to school for practically nothing. Unfortunaltely the school cannot help pick what grants I use and I cannot find any free applications. I don't want to purchase a grant kit... PLEASE HELP!! :)
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 16, 2009, 03:15 PM

Have you visited the library?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any free small business grants or grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an ex-felon trying to get on with my life and become a possitive person for myself and my children and for the comity that I live in is there any kind of grants I can get to open up a business I would only need about 10,000 to have everything up and going

Free grants [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know how to go about getting a free grant from the federal governmant. I have recently been classified as disabled and would like to start up a career in real estate investing since this would not take a lot of physical labor in order to be a success. I have 3 years of college...

Free Gov Grants [ 1 Answers ]

How Do I Get A Government Grant Totally Free To Start A Small Business

Where Do I find about free Grants [ 1 Answers ]

I have have been searching to find out about free grants and everywhere I look I have to pay for the information. Is there anywhere I can find out about free grants and applications for the grants with out spending any money?

View more questions Search