Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jacob143 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 06:18 PM
    Is there any website were I can find my dad free?
    I have been looking for my dad for a littl over 2 years.His name is Nelson Martinez and I STILL havint found him.I have probably been to every website that can help you find a person, but there is always a catch.Money.I would pay but 1: I don't have a credit card and 2: Im 16 almost 17.

So If ANYONE can help please tell me.I have never seen him EVER in my life.:(
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 06:21 PM
    And that is the second issue you are 16, the sites that do address and telephone searches are you best bet If you are searching have you spoke to your mother, do you know who his parents area ? Does he have brothers ?

Jun 5, 2008, 06:26 PM
    Yes I've talked to my mom.His name is Nelson Martinez.My mom can't even find him.

Supposedly she has been looking for him but nuthing.:confused: wuts up with that?
    Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 06:35 PM
    What is his full name, or at least middle Int, what is his @ age
    And where was he last known to be living

Jun 5, 2008, 06:38 PM
    Nelson Martinez (I don't know his middle name or age) He was last known to be in California.
    The age SHULD be 35-45 but more in the 40's
    Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 06:52 PM
    Sadly there are 1000's of people with that first and last name just in California. And 100's within that age frame. Just a far to common name to narrow it well.

Jun 5, 2008, 06:54 PM
    Think there is good chance of me even getting to find him? I mean like if I were to go to like reuinion.com and pay do you believe they will actuly track my REAL dad?
    Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 07:04 PM
    No, that site does not search for you, it allows you to post your info if the other person is also looking for you

Do you know what city he went to high school ? Where did his parents live, what was his parents name, Did he have any brothers
    clarae1617 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2010, 12:20 AM
    Good luck! If you find a website like that I am looking for my real dad too. I am also 16 turning 17. I only knoe my dad's full name and age and two places he has lived but nothing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free Website [ 17 Answers ]

Is there a place where I can create a free website of my own? I want something of a bloggy type of website, but something I can easily design to my own liking... :D

Where can I find a website to do my 06 taxes, print, and send in (for free?) [ 3 Answers ]

I need to do my 2006 taxes! I found multiple sites online (and though they make it simple) require a credit card.I was hoping to find a site that would just deduct the amount from my refund? Yeah, so it's too late to eFile for 2006~ So what I'm wondering is... Is there a free...

Were do I find free history website for houses [ 3 Answers ]

Were do I find free history website for houses I need to know my history on my house:eek: :p

Getting free website & hosting [ 3 Answers ]

Dear sir, I am developing one application using asp.net,html,javascript & C#. This is only for my own use. There is no commercial involved in this. What I want is, I like to create my own web site and like to upload all my files in this site. Where can I get a free website and hosting. Can any...

View more questions Search