Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raggablue Posts: 347, Reputation: 22

Jan 17, 2008, 12:19 PM
    Sqeeeeky ld boots
    Not sure if this is the place to post.
    My mother got some tough leather parra boots, but one of them squeeks, not just squeek but really badly cartoon style squeeky. How can I make them un squeeky?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2008, 07:51 PM
    Try either mink oil as it has a leather oil within the mink oil. Or Camp Dry Leather Restorer. Apply with a cloth, then let sit. If it still squeeks apply just a bit more to the squeeky area. My son is an expert on military combat boots having owned at least a million pairs since he was 10.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful boots [ 4 Answers ]

Right. I have a pair of gorgeous, metallic blue, well fitting, knee-high Doc Martin boots. The problem is when I lace them up and try to walk in them the crease at my ankle is so stiff I find it digs really badly into my achilles tendon and ribs away the skin. How do you soften leather boots?...

Computer boots up, but monitor shows nothing. [ 1 Answers ]

OK... I'm trying to delete this post, but I'm not sure quite how... we put a different monitor on the computer, and it worked...

Roofing vent boots [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:We live across the street from the ocean in NE Florida and are putting on a new roof and would like to ask if the boots around the vent pipes should be lead or neoprene? Which would be better considering deteriation caused by the weather/sun in this area?

Do I have to replace gutter vent boots? [ 1 Answers ]

I had my gutter's cleaned and they said I needed 5 ventboots replaced for $525. What is a ventboot (wasn't home when they came)? Is it necessary? Does price sound reasonable? Can't seem to find anything in Google about gutter vent boots. Thanks.

The Boots [ 2 Answers ]

An elderly couple, Margaret and Bert, move to Texas . Bert always Wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots, so, seeing some on sale, he Buys them and wears them home. Walking proudly he goes into the kitchen and says to his wife, "Notice Anything different about me?" Margaret looks him...

View more questions Search