Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Digital123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2011, 01:50 AM
    The movie is about a famous frog puppet that goes missing and some kids try and find
    The movie is about a famous frog puppet that goes missing and two brothers and a girl go to find it and when they do the little brother finds out that the frog puppet isn't real
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Mar 10, 2011, 11:52 AM

A Plumm Summer (2007)
    Digital123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2011, 01:11 AM
    Thanks so much its been bugging me so much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for title of a kids movie about missing letters [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie I used to watch as a kid in the mid-eighties and early nineties maybe? I believe it used puppets. The story line was that all these letters started missing from signs/bilboards, so it was up to these "kids" to find the cause. It had a lot of singing and I remember a few...

Animated Kids Movie about a frog [ 2 Answers ]

Hey peeps, been trying to think of the name of this movie for literally years now and still cannot find it! All I remember is the opening scene. It is a cartoon feature length film, about a boy/prince who's father is killed by his stepmother because she wants the throne. She is magical and so in...

Puppet movie with real kids 80's/90's [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember too much.. I saw it when I was young so it was about late 80's early 90's.. I remember there being a few puppets and I think 2 real kids that were searching for something they lost or got stolen... they sang the hokey pokey.. and who stole the cookies from the cookie jar song......

1980-90's kids puppet TV show or movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

I can remember this lovely show that I watched as a kid. BUT! I can't remember what it was called. It featured puppet characters in a sort of quilted blanket world. I think even a grandma on a rocking chair may have started reading before you got to this place. The characters were animals and...

Puppet kids show on discovery kids [ 3 Answers ]

This show came on discovery kids in the morning in the 90's it was kind of weird a women And kids say they want to get silly something and they would take a spoon and eat Something out of puppet flowers mouths, the puppets would open there mouths and other silly stuff was like this on the...

View more questions Search