Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasejase Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 10:41 AM
    Early 2000's (2000-2004 range) - House Music Song
    This song used to be popular.. I really forget how it goes but I remember I really liked it.

Basically, the only identifying piece of information I can recall about this song is that it featured a female voice talking about younger people coming in to a club and asking what music it was or complaining or something, and she talks and at one point says

This is house music

Please, help me find this song.

Check out some similar questions!

British TV series Title, late 90's or early 2000's [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find name of series. Cast of characters, all neighbours in the same street, in no particular order: a dysfunctional family with a low-life father, retarded son and a dog named "balls", 2 gays, a family from India or Pakistan, a young couple trying desperately to have a baby, another...

Video music box,house song [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone,I would like to ask you,for the artist and song,of a song that goes like this... "I GET MINE,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP IT UP",this house song,used to be played with a video,on new york's 80's popular TV show,. "VIDEO MUSIC BOX".

Trying to find Name of late 80' Early 90's scifi toy range: ! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a toy range that I had when I was younger, I remember them being particulay had to find at the time so I don't know how popular they may have been. It was a Scifi themed one where you had to assemble vehicles from large plastic blocks, but you also had various...

Help! House music song title dilemma [ 3 Answers ]

I heard a song in some club and I know just one phrase. It sounded like "ooh, im starvin, without your lovin" and it had a "na na na nananana na na" part by the end of the chorus? Does anyone know this song's title?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.