Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tatertot0048 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2011, 05:59 PM
    Fan works but no lights
    The fan works just fine but no lights at all. Light bulb are new and all the wires are connected properly, what should I do?

Check out some similar questions!

Remote control on ceiling fan works for lights but doesn't work on fan on/off, speed [ 3 Answers ]

Just installed a hampton bay ceiling fan with remote control.. the remote control works on the lights to turn them on and off but will not turn on/off fan or contol speed. What's wrong.

Two of four lights work on the hampton fan I installed. Fan works fine. [ 2 Answers ]

Hampton Bay Carriage House fan problem

Harbor Breeze Ceiling fan - fan works but not lights [ 2 Answers ]

Our Harbor Breeze ceiling fan/lights have been working for eight years. Tonight, we tried to turn on the lights but, they didn't work... tried the fan and it works fine. It's a 5 blade, 4 lights, with pull chains that also work off a light switch. I checked/changed the bulbs but, it still didn't...

Hamilton Bay Ceiling fan: fan works, lights do not [ 2 Answers ]

Fan has two pull chains (fan & lights) and a toggle switch along bottom circumference. Fan works but lights do not, regardless of pull chain and toggle switch positions. Everything used to work (2-3 tears old). Light bulb is good.

Installed Ceiling Fan: Fan Works/Lights Quit Working [ 3 Answers ]

I successfully installed a Hampton ceiling fan about three maybe four years ago and it has worked just fine up until about 4 months ago when the lights would start going off and then sometimes come back on intermittently. Suspecting a loose connection, I removed the light housing and found that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.