Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marginwalker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 11:19 AM
    Shipping a car to Kyrgyzstan
    I am trying to ship a car to family in Kyrgyzstan and am having trouble finding out how I do that. I've heard horror stories about shipping through Russia so I was wondering if there was anyway I could ship my vehicle to Pakistan and have it safely arrive in Kyrgyzstan (given current world affairs).
    If anyone knows if that's possible and maybe has some links that I could follow to find a company to do this for me, it would help my family very much.
    Thank you for your help. It is greatly appreciated.
    marginwalker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 02:34 PM
    I found a company that would ship it to Russia, put the container on a train and send it to Kyrgyzstan and bypass the Russian customs by having the container be "in-transit." Hopefully this will correct the problem of the taxes, tariffs, and corruption that accompany shipping through Russia and Central Asia. If anyone has any other information or experience I would happy to hear about it. Thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

UPS Shipping [ 2 Answers ]

Does UPS deliver on sundays?

Shipping from India [ 1 Answers ]

What's the best way to ship small gift items from India to Canada.

Who do you use for your shipping needs? [ 1 Answers ]

I have stamps.com right now, but it's $15.99/mo. I save more with click n ship, but when a package gets lost, it's a nightmare to get my money back with post office. Does anyone else use a good or free shipping service that you really like?

Shipping Information [ 2 Answers ]

I am just starting up a bakery and I want to be able to give my customers their shipping information for their orders. Can I get chart of shipping information based on size, time, wieght, without knowing ahead of time where

View more questions Search