Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mertz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2009, 12:20 PM
    Two year old Sylvania TV, 6424TFS, will not turn on.Used to run well.
    I have a two year old Sylvania TV, model#6424TFS. I was watching one day, and it just blinked off, and will not come back on. It worked very well up to that point.I have removed the back, looked, and there is no indication that anything is burned out. There are no fuse, just the picture tube and the cicuit board. Any suggestions for solutions are welcome.
    rwinterton Posts: 289, Reputation: 15

Jan 30, 2009, 08:51 PM
    There are many, many reasons this set won't turn on. It's impossible to guess, with this much information, what might be wrong. If the set is worth it to you, I would find a repair shop. It may turn out to be something fairly simple.
    mertz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 07:35 PM

Thanks for the input. I will keep trying.

Mertz

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox heat turn off and turn back on to work [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lennox heater I have to turn it off and turn it back on to get it to heat. What is wrong and how do I fix it.

What should I do about my Sylvania HDTV that won't turn on? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Sylvania 15" HDTV LCD mocel LC155SC8, manufactured in May 2007. Yesterday while plugging it in after cord got knocked loose, the screen flashed for a second while powering on, then went black. There appears to be nothing happening now. This is very disappointing since the TV was a...

Turn outside faucet 1/4 turn to the side so the hose won't be bent [ 6 Answers ]

Can I safely put a pipe wrench on an outside faucet and on the pipe it is attached to and turn it one quarter turn to the side so the hose connected to it won't be bent and spray at the attachment?

View more questions Search