Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skyrocket Away Posts: 173, Reputation: 6

Oct 12, 2008, 02:44 PM
    Good butt exercises?
    Hello, I'm a 17 year old girl and I've been on a diet for about 2 months now. I've lost 25 pounds so far. But I can't seem to lose any weight in my butt. (no pun intended) I've lost weight everywhere else but I can't seem to lose it in my butt! Unless I am not noticing, which I doubt. It makes me look stupid because I'm getting skinnier everywhere else and then I turn around and there is this GIANT BUTT ! I don't eat fatty foods, I never have. I can't stand food like it, I think it's nasty. But I guess the puerto rican in me got the better of my butt ? Please help! I don't want to be cursed with this giant butt forever!:(
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2008, 02:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyrocket Away View Post
    Hello, I'm a 17 year old girl and I've been on a diet for about 2 months now. I've lost 25 pounds so far. But I can't seem to lose any weight in my butt. (no pun intended) I've lost weight everywhere else but I can't seem to lose it in my butt! Unless I am not noticing, which I doubt. It makes me look stupid because I'm getting skinnier everywhere else and then I turn around and there is this GIANT BUTT ! I don't eat fatty foods, I never have. I can't stand food like it, I think it's nasty. But I guess the puerto rican in me got the better of my butt ? Please help! I don't want to be cursed with this giant butt forever!:(

I am concerned by this because less than a month ago you posted that you are anorexic - at that time everyone said you should consult a Physician and not attempt to treat yourself. At that time you were keeping it a secret.

Now you appear to be dieting and exercising - ?

I am not sure what is going on here.
    Skyrocket Away Posts: 173, Reputation: 6

Oct 12, 2008, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I am concerned by this because less than a month ago you posted that you are anorexic - at that time everyone said you should consult a Physician and not attempt to treat yourself. At that time you were keeping it a secret.

Now you appear to be dieting and exercising - ?

I am not sure what is going on here.
    I have consulted with my physician. We discussed my disorder and now I am seeing a therapist. BUT! They suggested instead of not eating, to portion and excersice. So I'm trying it. And I guess its working. Ughh
    ask-afrog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 11:21 PM
    Lunges work good for me. My girlfriend just seen your question, she said she wishes she had that problem. She has no butt and hates it
    missteetee Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Oct 28, 2008, 12:21 AM

Congrats on the weight loss! Try the butt master exerciser my sis uses it and her bum looks pretty toned!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exercises that can flatten my butt! [ 8 Answers ]

Ohla! :) Hey would anyone perhaps know how to get a flatter butt by using exercises? Please I really need some help.Any exercises would be awesome!

Exercises for 80 yr. Old [ 1 Answers ]

What are good exercises for a 80 yr old female with a left hip replacement, which was done 4 months ago.

I need exercises ! [ 2 Answers ]

heyy well i really need help. im 5'2.5 && 138 lbs. i go to the gym && its helped greatly. about a year ago i weighed 160 lbs. but i just can't get rid of my belly && my inner thighs. i really need exercises that i can do without machines, like with the medicine ball or the workout ball because i...

Exercises for your ABS [ 9 Answers ]

:) Hey, I would REALLY love it if you could tell me ANY exercises you know to burn fat and gain Muscle in my ABS besides crunches and situps.Thank you.:)

Does anyone know any good leg exercises? [ 4 Answers ]

:) Hi again, Does anyone know any good exercises for your legs? I really want to burn the fat off, and gain muscle.Anything would be great even if it is just one exercise.Thanks a million.:)

View more questions Search