Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kittybrat15 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2008, 12:11 AM
    Late period, pregnancy symptoms
    I just got my period but it was late. I got it on the 36th day from the last time my period started. I have been have a few symptoms and being pregnant. About a week to a week and a half I took 2 home pregnancy tests and they were negative. Could I still be pregnant?:confused:
    emily329 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2008, 05:10 AM
    Are you normally regular?
    Take another test.
    You could still be pregnant.
    What symptoms do you have - could they be PMT symptoms?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A week late, I have pregnancy symptoms, and I'm on my period.CAN I BE PREGNANT? [ 6 Answers ]

I Live With My Boyfriend We Are Trying To Have A Baby I Am Never Really Late I Was Supposed To Get My Period On The 17 I Got It On The 24th I Have Been Having Really Sore Nipples, I Am More Tired Than Ususal And I Am Very Moody. Can I Be Pregnant?

Pregnancy? Are there really symptoms before missed period? [ 10 Answers ]

My husband and I have two children, we've been married 12 years and both were planned. I have always wondered if people really had symptoms before they had even missed a period. However I have had really sore and swollen breasts for a week now and my period is not due until 9 more days. I have...

Pregnancy symptoms, 4 weeks late but 2 negative hpt! [ 3 Answers ]

I am four weeks late with my period, have a bloated stomach, sore tingling breasts and have done two home pregnancy tests but they have said negative! Don't understand, could anyone help with any info? Xxxx:confused:

Pregnancy symptoms and missed period [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm 19 and I'm a little over a week late I recently started feeling really crappy! Like I night I'm getting really nauseated and sweat and I get really dizzy... so I drink some water and try to go back to bed... but then during the day I have terrible headaches, and my breasts hurt so bad!!...

View more questions Search