Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chadc2006 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 11:26 PM
    Small Iron Antique Tricycle
    I have a small iron antique tricycle I am trying to find out more about. There are no screws except one on the wooden seat, which I believe was put there as a repair. The bike is small in dimension, as if for a very young infant; although it is not. Most likely it is for a doll or something like that. If you can give me any info on these bikes or where to look for model or manufacturer indicators, I would appreciate any help.
    chadc2006 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 11:28 PM

The tricycle has nothing but rivets in it, a wooden seat and handle grips. The rest is iron.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2010, 11:21 PM
    Hi, chadc2006!

So, does it have any points that are welded together at all? Also, would you be able to post an image of it here with a ruler next to it so that we can get a better idea as to the size of it, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I repair a table damaged by a steam iron used to iron towel [ 3 Answers ]

I placed a folded towel on my wood table to iron a shirt and used a steam iron on high, unfortunately when I finished, when I removed the towel the damage was done the color and varnish had faded from my table, I suppose the steam lifted the stain onto the towel... HELP!

Calculate the mass of 2.50 mL of iron. (density of iron is 7.35 g/mL) [ 1 Answers ]

Calculate the mass of 2.50 mL of iron. (density of iron is 7.35 g/mL)

Mass of iron in iron tablets redox titrations [ 1 Answers ]

what is the equation for the rection between potassium permanganate and iron oxide in the redox titration to decipher percentage by mass of iron in iron tablets and how do I get the answer from my titration ressults? Cheers

Antique iron bed [ 1 Answers ]

My mother has an old iron bed in her basement. It is simply made. The head board is round with flat spindles and higher than the foot board. There is no ornamentation on it. I think one might call austere?? Can anyone tell me what it might be worth? :) :) thanks

Difference between Iron palm and iron fist [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone give me some info on the difference between Iron Palm and Iron Fist training? And also just some overall wushu reference pages and stuff would be appreciated.

View more questions Search