Ask
    Ezarc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2014, 05:27 AM
    I can't urinate. It has been over 10 hours
    I can't urinate. It has been over 10 hours
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2014, 05:36 AM
    Sooooo, Have you made an appointment with your doctor or gone to the ER yet? If you haven't when do you plan to?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 23, 2014, 06:15 PM
    List of possible reasons are large, and all can lead to serious issues. Not knowing age, health, intake of fluids, and dozens of medical issues,

Yes, time to go to doctor today or ER
    boron Posts: 38, Reputation: 5

Jun 30, 2014, 01:29 PM
    One of the most common causes of absent urination is severe dehydration; you can check for other symptoms here.

Much less common but much more severe is acute kidney failure, but this does usually needs some reason: intoxication, severe muscle damage, etc.

Two other causes: a kidney stone blocking the urethra, and enlarged prostate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dr bill I drank 10 drinks in 8 and half hours. Will I pass EtG test 86 hours later [ 18 Answers ]

I had 10 redbull and vodkas and I'm 35 in good shape. It was about 1:30 on my last drink and test was 86 hours later. Do u think I will pass?

Will I pass a teg test in 70 hours had 9 shots 2beers in 6 hours [ 9 Answers ]

I had 9 shots and two beers Friday before 7 pm.total in 6 hours.I test on Monday at 5 pm Doc Bill will I pass in 70 hours? I've Ben flushing and had a detox drink over the last two days lots of water I'm 40 a male 180 lbs no fat and a fast metabolism. I drink a lot of apple juice and green tea...

I have a grand child who sleeps 2 hours and stays awake 22 hours. [ 6 Answers ]

My grand child sleeps 2 hours and stays awake for 22 hours. Her mother has talked to doctor and he gave her some things to try but nothing is working.I've seen on TV (health chan) something about children who do not sleep but can't remember what they found out to solve the problem. I'm trying to...

Two taps can fill a tank in 75/8 hours .Tap of larger diameter take 10 hours less tha [ 1 Answers ]

Two taps can filla tank in 75/8 hours.If tap of larger diameter take 10 hours less than the smaller one to fill the tank separately.Find the time taken by the taps to fill the tank separately?

I urinate every 2 hours [ 1 Answers ]

I urinate every one & half hours even at night I have to get up my exam goes for 3hrs my teacher does not allow me to go & I have to leave my paper in between On my day I did not drink a drop of water I do not have diabbetes or other urinal infections It just happened suddenly & my urine...

View more questions Search