Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    conna204 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2014, 08:01 PM
    Hair follicle test
    Hair follicle test

I don't if I'm in the right place or not but my question is this... I have a hair follicle test coming up in the am and I was around 1 person for 5 minutes and they were smoking pot. I never smoked it but I was wondering if it would still show up on the test. That one time and that was it. This is a very importantjob for me. Answer would be greatly appriciated. Thanks!
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

May 4, 2014, 09:59 PM
    The chance of you testing positive on a hair test for just being in the same room as someone else who is smoking is between zero and none. Obviously, wash your hair before the test, but you have nothing to worry about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle test [ 6 Answers ]

I know there are loads of information about hair follicle test on the internet, but they vary too much and I am so worried now. I shared a joint of marijuana with 2 friends on new years eve and prior to that, I had a joint in feb 2013. And that's it for the drug history in my life. I took a...

Hair follicle test [ 3 Answers ]

Will I pass a hair follicle test? I smoked on August 24 for the first time in 18 years. I took 3 hits off a joint. I now have an opportunity for a job that requires a hair follicle test. The test will probably be the week of October 1st. There is not chance of postponing the date. Any help...

Help, hair follicle test, used hair from arm pits [ 2 Answers ]

I stopped smoking in January 2012, before that I smoked two to three joints a week. July 7, after a friend died I had a couple of hits off a blunt. Yesterday, apron 49 days from when I last smoked weed, I had to take a hair follicle test for a possible job. I didn't know they were doing hair...

Hair follicle test [ 2 Answers ]

So I just received an amazing job offer, howere I have to take a hair follicle test this Tuesday. Over the past 100 days I've only smoked 3 times.. The first time was June June 27th, then July 1st, and July 20.. Prior to the first time I was clean for about 5 weeks.. Currently I haven't smoked in...

Hair follicle test [ 2 Answers ]

I hit a joint two months ago I rareley smoke I have a hair follicle test this week I drink cranberry juice and water heavy everyday could I pass?

View more questions Search