Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    socktree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2010, 02:13 PM
    I have a Master's and I am interviewing for a Bachelor's level research job.
    The pay is pretty low, but on a range. Can I expect to get paid more than the minimum due to my degree? It's at a major hospital I worked at as a student and I do have some research experience.

Check out some similar questions!

Using 2 Bachelor's Degrees to get into Forensic Science Job [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 bachelor's degrees under my belt, one in Psychology and the other in Criminal Justice (with an emphasis in Crime Scene Investigation). I REALLY want to work in the Forensic Science field; however, it seems that every job I have applied for is asking for work experience. I can't obtain work...

Interviewing for a management position at my current job [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, So, I have an interview tomorrow morning for a supervisor position at work. I'm a caregiver, and I'd be supervising 4 other people. I've been employed with this company for 4 months, but as a caregiver for 2 years. Can people help me prepare for the interview? I've never...

Need office/entry-level/medical, evening/overnight job [ 15 Answers ]

This is a pretty long situation to explain in words and it's a pretty sticky situation but here it goes... I am a young adult who just got accepted into a nursing school, it begins in a few weeks and the classes are mon-fri, 11am to 1:30pm. I currently have a REALLY good job making REALLY good...

Undergraduate level human genetics research topics? [ 3 Answers ]

As a part of the McNair Scholars program I'm supposed to be doing research this summer. I want to go to grad school for human genetics and so my research needs to be in this area. I was wondering what kind of research someone at the undergraduate level would be able to do in this subject. ...

Two bachelor's degrees [ 4 Answers ]

Let's say I got a degree in one field (business) and after I got that degree I decided that I wanted to get into the sciences so I applied for a bachelor's degree in science. What basis would university's usually use to determine if you get accepted? (i.e. do they use high school prerequisite...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.