Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Axel18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 09:52 PM
    Ex confused, and now decided another man
    Lets do this quick

Im 19, She's 18, Both in same college but don't really make much contact now other than MSN

We meet by a mutual friend that knew us, we instantly fell in love, we had a 2 years and 6 months relationship:

The problem? Mine, I was selfish, lacked romantic details, lacked showing attention etc. (Went out with friends when she wanted me there, sleep when I went to her home, watched TV when she was with me, didn't said too regularly my feelings, I did show poems and such etc... ) Anyway she cried a lot cause her family keeps her locked, her fatehr loves me her mother too, never infidelity from either, SHE LOVED ME MORE THAN I LOVED MYSELF, Truly, I was 1000% her life. We did everything the first time together.

In the end I did the last stupid thing, I was fixing things slowly but I messed up that last time, she then talked with her new College friends, Punks and emos, she likes punk music and such, and then she comes to me, That her eyes are now open, that she can be herself, bla bla, that I was bad, real bad, she suffered a lot with me, that I won't change etc... some weeks passed and she started with the You are doing it out of pain, that I always had her so sure, you are false, after some more weeks I knew that she was talking till late with one guy, and she now loves him they are together, he lives FAR from here, her friends tells me she is extremely happy with him cause he is really lovey dovey with her. After te breakup we have talked together very nicely about ourselves, and she said "I dont know what to do, i only pray to god that i make the right decision" she was talking about the boy. Anyway, her father hates the boy and I told him they were together and I Shouldn't have trusted him and she got pissed etc, but now we are normal talking, when I touched the issue of ours, she cried on the phone, she was confused she said, but now that she has the guy, she doesn't shows sadness or anything, I feel her very Dry I don't know...

So, she says she lost a friend ( cause that friend was supporting me with heart), but anyway she is now in love with him, she says I'm a distant friend, that nothing in life is secure and that time will do its stuff. The other day she put a nickname: "With patience nothing is imposible in time life will give you an oportunity" and that was in the middle of the conversation that appeared.

Now I'm super SUPER confused, her close friend that introduced us, says to be more open etc, and to make her a little jealous, to send her poems and such. I sent her one and she was very happy I think, SHE LOVED poems and I did a very good one, I respect that she has her boyfriend but she sort of goes crazy and tells me to give up, to give time, not to see her as an ex, or soemthing (must think that I'm still very sure that she's mine) but some other freidns that know her and talked told me to disappear from her life, to give time time.

What I feel? I feel like new, I'm very happy, I know I'm the best for her, I can make her happy, I want to show her, sometimes (right now we talk normally), I'm going to make a list of all things that we loved together, I'm going to write poems (after the poem she said "Are you trying to impress me now?"), I'm going to gift her the latest cd of her fav artist. I feel like I MUST not give up, I must show that I have changed, in a slow pasive way, but making active things sometimes, like the poems, telling her she's cute etc... that I miss her etc. I really want to show her I'm better than some guy that appeared out of nowere (as far as I know she knows him recently) that is showing lots of affection.

What do you say, I don't know... I just want her to believe that I really changed, I want her to see it, in some way, and light up things to make her think about us again.

But she really gets pissed when I touch the romance or try to do something... Starts with all the You don't deserve me, You made me suffer, and all the bad things...

Things she says a lot? She's had it, she gave up, that she forced the relationship, that she can't forget so she can't forgive me, and stuff like that, What do I feel from her? I feel that she gave up, she is sick of what happened, but still she shows weird sings like that Nickname she put, also she is REALLY in love with that guy, cause she is really a fool for romantic stuff, we broke like 5 weeks ago and it seems they started the former relationship like 1 or 2 weeks ago.

I really love her, and I agree with her and my selfish acts, but I disagree with that stuff about that I didn't love her etc... I TRULY loved her a LOT, I was selfish and shy, and lazy, but I really felt, it all and she did too.

What can I do, right now I'm talking to her very normally like a friend, about college etc... but this morning she got pissed cause I tried to do smething that not even I noticed, maybe I mentioned something about our love or soemthig and she snapped telling my that she sees me as a distant friend, and that I should give it up etc.

I won't give up, and I don't prefer time, knowing her and with those signs and seeing myself, I know that the little things I have done reached her, the poem did great, she didn't fight about it, I want to show her slowly that I'm real business now, I don't want to force, no, I'm taking it slowly but I'm really confused and maybe hearing some answer will help me. She just keeps brigning old things back again, HOWEVER her friend they are REALLY close and told me to take it all slowly, I'm doing it that same way.
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Apr 17, 2007, 10:05 PM
    It looks like you realized what you had a little too late. You had your chance to do what you wanted, now give her the space she needs. If she feels she deserves better, let her look for it. Be there for her, support her, show her the new you, and let her know you will be there... and if she doesn't come back to you then you know it wasn't meant to be.
    Axel18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 10:17 PM
    Yes, Thanks, Im being very VERY careful not to force anything, I don't want her to go away, today after we fought this morning about the thing I didn't notice that I said, She started a conversation and asked me about my college drades that came out today

Ill build my list about her, cause she really got pissed when we were talking about artists and I said "you like RBD, she got sortta angry and NO I dont too much i love this one, Why do u act like you dont know me that much?", I need the list to think about what I liked about her, about herself, so I can be attentive when we talk. Im doing my best, my poems... ill send some from time to time, the cd is coming she WILL BE VERY HAPPY :) and I don't know, I'm just going to be open and show her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Man In Love w/ Another Man [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hey Im 33 yrs old I became fast friends w/ someone I have known for many years just did not know him personally. Hes 27yrs old very intelligent ,funny, tough, masculine and very very easy on the eyes but he also has severe mood swings(gemini) along w/ a severe drinking habit. As time...

Confused man [ 5 Answers ]

I have been married for 8yrs, a female friend(also a coworker) that I have known for 8yrs comes up to me and tells me that she has feelings for me. We start fooling around (no sex) she tells me that she is going to leave her husand and that she loves me and that I'm her everything. I separate from...

How did the old man do it? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a 80 year old man. That got a credit card with no interest For the first 12 months. He wrote himself a check and deposit the money In very high yield investments. At the end of the year he paid back the Credit card and made a few hundred dollars. First he had to make the miniumum...

She has a man but does she like me [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I'm 18 and there is this girl I met about two weeks ago. She and her boyfriend had broken up and we hung out. I called her the other night and she said she wanted to hang out but her friend was real mad and she decided to chill with her she called me and said she was really sorry and...

No Man-single [ 3 Answers ]

Hey. I am a 23 year old female and I am still single. I am really tired of being single. Is theer something that I am doing wrong? I think that I am attractive. But I do wear a lot of sweatpants a lot. Should I wear more tighter fitting clothes just to get a man? Any advise, please let me know....

View more questions Search