Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobon44 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 06:27 AM
    Any good present ideas for friend turning 30?
    Hi I'm looking for a present for my friend he will be 30 next month and is your usual lad into sport and that sort of thing I'm willing to spend up to 100 euro . So if you have any ideas I would appreciate your help... looking forward to your replies thanks
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2007, 06:33 AM
    Does he collect sport memorabilia? Maybe check on EBay to see what kinds of things you can find.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2007, 07:53 AM
    I turned 30 a few weeks ago, could you give us a little more information about the person the gifts for i.e are they female or male what do they do for a living??
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2007, 07:54 AM
    Half day at the spa?
    Concert tickets?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2007, 08:08 AM
    So basically a real lad that enjoys his time with his mates and works quite hard.
    Ok so you mention a match ill take it to mean footie why not buy something quirky from the team shop.
    Or you could look for a aged bottle of his favourite tipple?
    Have a t-shirt printed maybe with a silly slogan on?
    Ok I'm sorry crap ideas and I give up lol
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2007, 08:57 AM
    You asked a variation of this question on another post today. You said your friend was really into sports. If he has a favorite team, why not something about that team? EBay is always a good place to start.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to be a GOOD FRIEND in this situation.. [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there, my husband and I live in a very isolated part of Australia. There are a lot of young families here for work - Living away from their families and friends back on the coast. We have become close to another married couple, which has been nice for company and support. On Sunday my friend...

Problems with my supervisor... She used to be a good friend! [ 6 Answers ]

I need some advice please! Well I have been working with this girl for a year. We got along really really well. We even look the same, everyone mistakes us for each other and we like the same things. Anyway our boss left, and since she has the most experience she has been promoted as my...

Good friend getting married [ 2 Answers ]

My best... well, seems more like good now, friend is getting married in a year. She is 19, her boyfriend is 18. They will be 20 and 19 at the time they marry. They have been dating for many years. I completely support their decision to marry, just not when they will marry. Previously, they...

Sister and Good Friend Died [ 1 Answers ]

I had (2) dreams last night 11/30/2004. One where my good friend died (female). Another where my sister died. All I recall is that lots of sadness was happening. This feels so uncomfortable.. Please help me - what does this mean.

Good Friend Gone Bad [ 2 Answers ]

I'm very particular about my friendships, and as a college student have only one real female friend at school. I've been studying abroad and about two months ago my friend emailed me reminding me to sign up for Fall Housing. I have always had a single dormroom, and didn't think otherwise. But in...

View more questions Search