Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xChrissyx Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2010, 01:58 PM
    How do I dye dark hair to light brown?
    My naturally hair colour is dark brown and I would like to getting dye my hair light brown and I'm wodnering which is best type of dye? I want want a good quailty dye (its healthy and without damage etc)

Thank you.
    ramona_ Posts: 222, Reputation: 47

Dec 5, 2010, 04:47 PM
    If your natural hair colour is dark and assuming your hair colour is dark at the moment you can't just put a light dye over it. You'll have to get your hair professionally done if you want a good out come because home lightening kits can be very damaging. Even if you gradually put highlights in every few weeks you can get your hair to a nice natural colour without damaging it! Hope this helped.
    xChrissyx Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2010, 01:03 AM
    Comment on ramona_'s post
    Thanks for your advice:-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I dye dark hair light brown? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. My hair is naturally dark brown. Over the years i've had streaks put it in. The other day i had enough of my dark roots, so i wanted to dye all my hair lightbrown. As usual it went dark dark brown almost black. i hated it. :mad: The next day i dyed it with a lighter colour hoping it would...

Can I dye dark brown hair to light ash brown [ 3 Answers ]

Can I dye dark brown hair to light ash brown color

How do I dye my dark brown hair light auburn [ 1 Answers ]

I have naturally ginger hair which is dyed dark chesnut brown, I want to dye it to a light auburn (Ashlee Simpson style) can I do this without having to strip the colour out of my hair??

Can I dye my hair a light brown the day after I died it dark brown/blackish? [ 1 Answers ]

Alrighty, so I died my hair a dark brown, and it kind of came out black. So I would like to go back to a lighter brown but still dark. Can I do that today? I have a business thing tomorrow and would rather I did not have this hair colour?? HELP!! :confused:

View more questions Search