Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mocomo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 04:49 PM
    value of old AT&T stocks 1983
    I have to find out the value of AT&T stocks on May 5, 1983... versus the value of sold stocks in year 2008 for tax purposes... does anyone know where to find out this information??
    hoightoider Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Mar 29, 2009, 01:51 AM

I suggest you start by calling shareholder relations at AT&T. I had the same problem awhile back and the shareholder relations lady quickly gave me the info I needed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Figuring pre 1983 AT&T tax basis [ 3 Answers ]

Re: ebaines Mar 28, 2008 reply In 2004 I sold all AT&T stock acquired initially 5/31/60 and reinvested div. until sale. ( I also rec'd the Baby Bells in '84) Do I understand I could multiply cost basis - all my investments and dividends made to AT&T- by 0.949 to arrive at cost OR would I have had...

AT&T Stock value in 1983 [ 1 Answers ]

I bought some att stock in 1983 and sold it in 2008. I do not remember What I bought it for. I need to know what at&t stock was selling for in 1983 for tax purposes. Thank you

AT&T stock from 1983 [ 3 Answers ]

We had stock in the telephone company that was before AT&T. Then it changed to AT&T in 1983. My husband has since passed away and I have remarried. When doing our taxes this year, we were told we had to find out what we paid for this stock back in 1983. I have no clue and do not know how to find...

The best staring 5 (from 1983 to present) [ 8 Answers ]

PG Magic Johnson SG Michael Jordan SF LBJ PF Dennis Rodman C David Robinson PG Jason Kidd SG Kobe Bryant SF Scottie Pipen PF Tim Duncan

View more questions Search