Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmichelle Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2006, 09:43 PM
    Didn't deserve ex, but now maybe do
    Hi...
    Yeah. So pretty much I went out with this guy for six months and I just didn't feel like I deserved him because I didn't feel like I loved him anymore. Shortly after, he got a new girlfriend, and they have been dating for about 3 months. I still love him and I want him back but I don't want to break them up. My friends tell me that they can tell he still likes me but I still want him to be happy no matter what, even if he truly doesn't love me anymore. We text all the time and he doesn't tell his girlfriend about it... What the heck is going on??
    -J
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2006, 02:29 AM
    Hi...

I'm confused :confused: first you stated you left him because you didn't feel like you loved him no more, NOW that he has a new girlfriend you are saying you love him.

I personally think that you are saying you love because he has a new girlfriend, if you want him to be happy, then stop responding to his messages and let him be. Otherwise you will only complicate matters even more

Good Luck
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 7, 2006, 06:05 AM
    Leave this guy alone and you won't be played. Whatever his game, you broke up, so move on and stop the contact since you don't want to break them up as you said. I think he's playing a game and you are letting him. Cut the string and stop being his puppet.
    jmichelle Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2006, 07:54 AM
    Thanks soooooooooo much for answering my question!! I realize now that he really did just date her to make me jealous and I just let it work. Who knows, mabe it will work out for them... but I don't really care anymore. Ha. Thanks again.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2006, 07:58 AM
    Whatever makes you happy.
    Good luck :)
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2006, 11:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmichelle
    Hi....
    Yeah. So pretty much i went out with this guy for six months and i just didnt feel like i deserved him because i didnt feel like i loved him anymore. Shortly after, he got a new girlfriend, and they have been dating for about 3 months. I still love him and i want him back but i dont want to break them up. my friends tell me that they can tell he still likes me but i still want him to be happy no matter what, even if he truly doesnt love me anymore. we text all the time and he doesnt tell his girlfriend about it....What the heck is goin on?!?!
    -J
    Try to get over this as soon as possible, he's playing games, would you want him to come back to you and be texting another girl at the same time? Its really hard when you care a lot about a guy and they just move on, but you didn't have him before you met and life was good, right? Try to avoid places he goes, don't dwell on the new girls and stop testing him, he's not being fair to you or her!! Start going to the stores, malls or library, get involved in something else that will put your mind and memories in another direction, it takes time, but believe me guys come and go when your young and there is someone out there just perfect for you, waiting for you to "be ready" so comeon redo yourself, get a new haircut, change your clothes and get out there, there's a lot of cuties waiting just for you, that are more deserving!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search