Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aflicked Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2013, 03:38 PM
    My 220 volt generator only has 110v coming out back gen and no power at main breaker
    My 220 volt generator only has 110volts coming out back of gen and no volts at main breaker
    hfcarson Posts: 1,003, Reputation: 49
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2013, 04:46 AM
    How do you know?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Generator 220 20 amp 3 wire twistlock, the recep.has 4 wires that end 30 breaker [ 9 Answers ]

My generator has a 20 amp 220 twistlock, The receptical box has 4 wires that end at a 30 amp breaker (with safety shutout for main breaker) in the main breaker box. My question is, how to wire the receptical ?thanks

Older 220 volt wire - I have an old (1970) in floor 220 volt finned electric radiator [ 1 Answers ]

- I have an old (1970) in-floor 220 volt finned, Taylor company, electric radiant heater. The 1 ft cord between two of the power units to the fins cracked and shorted out the circuit. Cord is only marked HPN. I believe it is 16/2 rated for 220 volts and 2000 or 2400 watts. I say that because that...

200 amp main breaker contact clearance Regarding a Generator [ 9 Answers ]

I have wired a generator into my 200amp breaker box. The generator power enters the box via a 50 amp breaker. My local utility representative tells me that the 200 amp main breaker does not have enough clearance to safely isolate my generator from the power grid. He is telling me that there...

View more questions Search