Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dana90265 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 10:06 PM
    Write offs
    Can I write off part of my one bedroom apartment. I work from home.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Mar 12, 2007, 11:16 AM
    No. You must have a completely separate room devoted EXCLUSIVELY to business to claim Business Use of the Home.

Sorry!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1099 write offs [ 1 Answers ]

I work as a subcontractor for a cable company and get 1099ed was wondering what I can write off on my taxes I have a company truck should I do gas or mileage it my first year and never got 1099ed before if anyone can help let me know thank you

Small business tax right offs [ 1 Answers ]

I am thinkig about starting a small siding company and was wondering about tax right offs.This business will be based out of a home office so can I right off part off the house for company office space also what can I right off as far as exspences provided I keep reciepts for every thing .My wife...

Water shut offs [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to replace a leaky faucet in the bathroom. The shutoffs under the sink, are not thresded, but screws into the knob. I can take them all the way out and not have a leak, which also means I am not shutting off the water. I know I can shut off the entire house, but not sure which...

Credit Card Debts / Charged offs [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 credit cards which two of them already reported to CRA my account as R9 ( Charged off ). I was told by so many people that credit card companies after 180 - or 210 days after first delinquency they charge off the account. And turn the account usually to collection firms. I have contacted...

Shut offs [ 2 Answers ]

I am installing a few shut offs.. ball valve type. My question is, do the "lever"s have to be positioned at the top of the valve? Can the be mounted on the side or down... the valves will be installed horizontally.. Thanks.

View more questions Search