Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    court151 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2008, 12:45 PM
    Implementation bleeding
    Okay, I'm driving myself nuts. I had very light bleeding about 7 days before my regular cycle was due.

Now, all of a sudden it's heavier and very visible. Both of my sisters had implementation bleeding, but now I think that it must not have kept it and I'm getting my regular period.

What does someone else think, I'll be very sad though.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 01:05 PM
    I think you mean implantation bleeding, and it is more rare than one would think. Think of something as small as this little period (.) implanting in your uterus, do you think it would really cause bleeding? Nah, usually implantation bleeding happens when the egg implants right around the time of the normal period causing the period to be lighter and last significantly shorter.

It may be that you are just having a strange period, it happens to us more often than you think.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex and Bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I had intercorce on Sunday. Then today (MONDAY) I started bleeding. Does that mean that I don't have a Good chance being pregnet? My pieriod usually does not start till the begginging of the month witch is next week? :confused:

Could this be implementation bleeding? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am new, and this is my first question. My husband and I have decided to try and conceive and I am hoping that I am pregnant. My next period is supposed to begin on either 9/29 or 9/30 and I have around a 31 day cycle. For the last week (since 9/20) I have had a very light pink...

Butter Worth filter implementation in C++ [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Guys, I'm in need of implementing butter worth filter in C++. Problem is I don't know about the butter worth filter internals. I have a code in MathLab which used to filter some ECG signals( Echo Cardio Gram) this will be used further to process. I need to port this code portion to...

Implementation Bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I Am 24 Years Of Age And Desperate To Get Pregnant I Had A Period On The 3rd Of Dec It Lasted 3 Days My Periods Are Very Regular Never Missed A Period Or Ever Had A Late Period. Today On The 25th Of December I Think I Have Had Impementation Bleading Is It To Early For Me To Get Pregnant My...

View more questions Search