Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dave connor Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2007, 08:11 AM
    Cat behaviour
    I have a one year old spayed female calico cat.

The cat has one terry cloth toy that she has been carrying upstairs to my bedroom, or depositing at my bedroom door quite frequently.

Curious to know what type of behaviour this is.

She doesn't bring it back down, however if I do, I usually find it deposited by the door in the morning when I wake up and come out of the bedroom.

Tks. Dave.
    PIKACHU Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2007, 09:06 AM
    This Is A Present Just Like When A Cat Hunts And Brings Mice Or Birds Home To Leave On The Doorstep Or Bring Through The Cat Flap They Are Providing For You.simple As That!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sociopathic behaviour herditary? [ 7 Answers ]

Lately I've received copies of several medical records for both of my biological parents (both are deceased). I wanted these files primarily because I'm expecting my first child and want my family to be as healthy as possible, and I also for my own health information. I've been going over my...

Puppy behaviour help needed! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I need some advice if at all possible please. I have a 10 month old puppy - a chocolate lab/weimaraner cross - and we also have four ferrets. The ferrets are used to being out of their cages and having the run of the house for most of the day, but since we got the puppy, they have had to...

Weird behaviour [ 3 Answers ]

My siamese cat, nearly 10 years old, has a weird behaviour which I'm wondering if anyone else has heard of... right after I give him a special treat and he eats it, he goes to my bedroom and howls piteously for about 10 minutes, unless I tell him to be quiet or pay attention to him. This only...

Unusual Cat Behaviour [ 12 Answers ]

Well, this is an interesting predicament. I have 3 cats, 2 girls and 1 boy. They are all slightly over a year old. I have had each of them since they were about 3 months, and they have always gotten along fine. They play, and eat, and sleep together, everything. However, last night, the...

My dog's behaviour [ 4 Answers ]

I noticed a strange behaviour in my dog, late this evening. He is 7 years of age and is a spitz dog. Today I suddenly found him restless about half an hour after he took his evening meal. He was shivvering in some kind of fear and was trying to hide himself at some corner. Or tried to enetr toilet...

View more questions Search