Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cbeth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2009, 05:27 PM
    Old ring with R.M.B inside
    I have an old ring. It says 14ktp, and in cursive capital letters R.M.B inside.
    Could the R.M.B mark be the maker or hallmark? If so what company? Who made it?
    The ring belonged to my grandmother and her initials were not rmb. I'm 40 so the ring has to be over 50 yrs oldmaybe even 60.
    Could someone please help me solve the mystery marking inside the ring?
    Thank you:)
    normangeorge Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 01:39 PM

Hi,
    Most likely with engraved cursive letters it is the initials of a previous owner. Makers marks are usually stamped.
    jennnaaaay Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Aug 15, 2009, 02:15 AM

Maybe a boyfriend of hers gave it to her and his initials were RMB?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No dial tone when trying to ring out, won't let people ring in! [ 6 Answers ]

I was on the phone when the phone call was cut off and I could only hear a quiet buzzing sound, after this I tried to call my friend back and every time I pick up the phone I can only hear the buzzing sound! I asked my friend to call me instead, she said that it was ringing on her end, but my...

Inside controls off.outside fan runs even when inside Heat is on [ 2 Answers ]

My outside unit's fan still runs even when inside controls are all set to off, or even when inside heat is being used.

Issue with metal ring inside the flange that seems to b attached to plastic piping? [ 8 Answers ]

Ok I am a female and my husband is over in Iraq so Im taking on all the house repairs. The toilet was leaking so I was told to replace the wax ring... easy enough. Once I got the toilet off the flange was broken so I had to replace it, again easy enough. Except this has turned into a mess. It was...

What's the difference between a comitment ring and an engagement ring? [ 13 Answers ]

Can someone please help me here I was wondering what's the difference between a commitment ring and an engagement ring?

View more questions Search