Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iamwhoiam8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 09:40 AM
    How to contact bill cosby, russell simmons, sean puffy combs and cornell west
    Greetings,

How do I contact Bill Cosby, Russell Simmons, Sean Puffy Combs and Cornell West I need a way to email them some info about my nonprofit organization.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 22, 2007, 09:59 AM
    The best way is usually through their agents or fan clubs. Try googling them to find that info.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2007, 10:05 AM
    Just remember that most likely they will not respond at all, you might get a generic letter from the agent but don't expect anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pam from The Cosby Show. [ 3 Answers ]

A friend and I are trying to determine Erika Alexander's (Pam) salary per-episode from her run on "The Cosby Show". Does anyone know? Thanks.

Bill cosby [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I would like to get in touch with Mr. (Dr. ) Bill Cosby, but have not been successful in searching for his email or snailmail address. Please don't refer me to websites that ask for a fee to give you a celebrity's address. I can't afford it (I live in the Philippines where a dollar is...

Prairie West [ 22 Answers ]

Why did newcomers come to settle the Prairie West?

Simmons beautyrest mattress [ 3 Answers ]

Would you recommend this mattress? I was looking at one today, its what the sales person called a "flush top", but it looked like a very thin pillow top to me. I've read good & bad opinions, on the epinions site, what's your thoughts? Thanks

View more questions Search