Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilysvm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2009, 09:01 AM
    5 weeks pregnant and he wants the baby
    What it is I am 5 weeks pregnant with a bloke and he wants to take me to court for full custordy of my child! Which I find very sick as I have 2 children already.. has he any rights because he has apperently spoke to his solicitors and social care and seems very sure he will get the baby... even though he has told me to get rid of it!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2009, 09:07 AM

What can he use against you to get your baby?
    He can't do anything until the baby is born.
    stinawords Posts: 2,071, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2009, 09:20 AM

Unless he can prove you to be an unfit mother he won't be able to just take the baby completely away from you. Joint custody maybe visitations of course but taking the child completely away from you, no.
    keelin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2011, 12:07 PM
    I feel really sorry for you.. and the bloke your having a kid with is acting like a kid he sounds so stupid.. I have the feeling he hasn't gone to see any one.. and is being full of crap.. I'm sure you're a great mother and I wouldn't be listening to any thing he has to say if I were you I would cut off all contact with this person even if he is the father of your child.. not only that he is putting a lot of stress on you when your pregnant which is not good.. but saying this he could change when the baby comes... best of luck x
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 9, 2011, 12:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by keelin View Post
    i feel really sorry for you.. and the bloke your having a kid with is acting like a kid he sounds so stupid .. i have the feeling he hasnt gone to see any one .. and is being full of crap .. im sure your a great mother and i wouldnt be listening to any thing he has to say if i were you i would cut off all contact with this person even if he is the father of your child.. not only that he is putting a lot of stress on you when your pregnant which is not good .. but saying this he could change when the baby comes... best of luck x
    Your in the law board section. We try to stick with the law as it is written. Its not an advice coloum full of opinion. Also Im sure this issue has been resolved already since the OP's post is over 18 months old.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just had baby 8 weeks ago, could I be pregnant again? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello there, Just had a quick question. I just had a baby 8 weeks ago. I still haven't got my period yet, I did have sex 4 days ago and then again 3 days ago. Of course silly us we didn't use any protection. I started to bleed after having sex and I'm still bleeding now. Not really like a...

28 weeks pregnant, baby not moving lot than used to be? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, Its been a long time since I check on this website and the last question was my mornnig sickness in Sept.. This Sat, I will be 28 weeks and guess what, my morning sickness has stopped since 16th weeks of pregnant.. thank god for that!! When I was morning sickness, I lost 11 lbs. And now I...

37 weeks pregnant today and have not felt the baby move all day [ 70 Answers ]

I haven't felt the baby move all day, I know that the baby doesn't have a lot room to move but shouldn't he or she move? Is their anything I can try to make the baby move a little?

37 weeks pregnant and my baby is making waves hehe [ 6 Answers ]

So I was sitting on the couch today and I just realized that my tummy is hard in one stop to the point where you can't push on it, and after 30 seconds it realises. Soon after that I can feel my tummy making waves I can see my skin moving back and worth. Has anyone else had this? If so what does it...

View more questions Search