Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    collegegirl101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 05:54 PM
    Which do I choose?
    So me and my boyfriend have had sex 3 times, the first two consecutively, and the third about a week ago. He has never ejaculated, and we have had unprotected sex all three times. The first time he did not like the condom he used(he tried 2) so we just did it raw. The last time we had sexual intercourse, I still felt tight, and it was only slightly pleasing. I want him to use a condom, but I don't know which ones are best. I got the ultra thin, but we haven't had sex. I want to go on birth control, but I don't know how to go about doing this without my parents knowing. I want him to always use a condom, even if he says he feels "nothing", I really care about my safety, and I want to learn as much as I can from real people who have experienced such events. He says I should use a female condom, but honestly I don't think I can put it in. I want to be intimate with him, I am 18 and so is he. I want to be safe without feeling unsafe, or un-aroused. Please help. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
    mikezapwnzor Posts: 99, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 06:06 PM
    I would advise at least some protection (even the very thin condoms) just in case. I don't think you really want a baby at age 18. If he is really determined to not use a condom then I would really advise birth control.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2008, 06:32 PM
    How old are you? In college? Why would your parents know if you went to a health clinic and asked for birth control? You can do that at a family planning clinic, a public health clinic (were it would be cheaper). You have the right of privacy. Your parents need not know.

To play Russian Roulette with sex is pure ignorance.
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Feb 12, 2008, 06:53 PM
    You are 18 and therefore your parents don't need to know if you get birth control, if you never tell them they won't know. If you don't do this then make him wear a condom, it doesn't matter what he says. Give him an ultimatum and say do you want a kid? Then put one on!
    aneangel22 Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Feb 12, 2008, 07:16 PM
    My now husband, has always had a really hard time getting off while wearing a condom. Most of the time one of us would wear out before it happened. So I understand where he's coming from. But, if you want protection then you should get some. If you're 18 then you should have no problem keeping it a secret from your parents. Although at 18 you are considered an adult and should be able to talk to your parents about these kinds of things if you need to. You can buy an array of different contraseptives and drug store and many other places. After I had my baby I started using a thin film. I don't remember what it was called but you placed it as far in your vagina as possible and it dissolved on its own. There were a few other things that I tried also. I found mine with the condoms at a pharmacy. Hope this helps.
    PaganBorn Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 06:25 PM
    Tell your man that you don't want unprotected sex, if he refuses then tell him he isn't getting it (contraception is always *your* decision not his)

Femidom's aren't the most reliable source of protection and (from what I hear at least) can be hard to put (and keep) in place.

If you know he's clean (STI free) then Implanon may help you, Implanon is a contraceptive subdermal implant that is inserted just under the skin of a woman's upper arm. The 4 cm by 2 mm Implanon rod contains 68 milligrams of the gonane progestin etonogestrel which is released over a three year period.

In simple terms, it's a little tube they stick under your skin which slowly releases drugs (over a period of up to three years) which stops you being capable of becoming pregnant (almost 100% guaranteed, which is way higher than condoms)

I'm not an expert so check Implanon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for more details, you'll have to check with your local authorities/health service/doctor (as appropriate) for details of pricing (if applicable)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who Do I choose? [ 12 Answers ]

Ok! So there is this guy... That I have been talking to and I think I am falling in love with him and he has done told me that he feels the same and This is the problem. I am engaged to be married and I am having seconds thoughts on whether I really love him or even am ready to get married. and the...

Who should I choose [ 5 Answers ]

OK I'm going out with this guy and I love him and everything but there's another guy that I also like and I no he likes me. But the problem is, is that I'm stuck between both of them. They both told me that they love hanging out with me becoz I make them happy. I don't no which I too choose. I love...

Who should I choose? [ 12 Answers ]

I have been single for quite a while and then all of a sudden I met a friend who I was at school with which was over 5 years ago for names sake I will call him John, well we became friends and then one day out of the blue he asked me out, we get on really well as friends and was a bit shocked when...

Which one to Choose? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm quite new to computer and I've been asked to advise on which Program to choose for a company-Off-the-shelve application package or Bespoke Application package. Please help me to give a very meaningful answer as to the advantages and disadvanges each have over the other. Thank you.

View more questions Search