Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chikku123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 10:52 PM
    Is it possible to apply for the universities to pursue MS without GRE and Toefl?
    Is it possible to apply for the universities to pursue MS without GRE and Toefl?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2007, 11:15 PM
    I don't have a direct answer to your question. But, everything that I find points to the answer that you need at least GRE or Toefl scores. I may be incorrect about this, though. Maybe someone will come along who does have a direct answer for you.

In the meantime, I would suggest doing a Google search using the following words: Master of Science MS without GRE and Toefl.

You could also email universities and ask them about the question of yours.
    luvmylab Posts: 90, Reputation: 7

Jun 12, 2007, 10:41 AM
    Most Universities are going to require the GRE or TOFEL, it's the only way that they can judge that you are prepared to take graduate level courses in English. I'm sorry to play the devil's advocate here but if you can't take the GRE or TOFEL and pass with a high enough score, how are you going to be successful in grad school? There are many study aids that can help you prepare for the GRE. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US Universities that don't require gre and toefl scores [ 10 Answers ]

Are there any universities in US which don't require gre and toefl scores... if there are any can u give me the list of those universities Thanq

Gre and toefl [ 4 Answers ]

I want to ask that if I want to take addmision in one of the top ranking universities than what gre and toefl score should I get.. and is it necessary to have a good graduate record..

View more questions Search