Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aishkanzi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 05:59 AM
    Should I use Facebook ?
    ASALAM-U-ALIKUM as we all know that Facebook has disgraced islam and our prophet MUHAMMAD (peace be upon him) by organizing an event called (NAUZOBILLA) 'draw MUHAMMAD',in reaction our government banned this site for some time.now they have removed those pages from their web site and now everybody started using Facebook again but I am confused.I want to know should we muslims all over the world should use Facebook or not? I personally think that we should not use it,can you please help me out.thank you
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2010, 06:46 AM

I do not understand bans and religious bans. In a way to control the masses. Anything you use or try and etc now a days can be used for bad or good. How do you plan on using it, for the good. Then use it.

If you feel there is something wrong with it, make that PERSONAL decision on your own not to use it.

You can think for yourself and do not let others tell you one way or another. What you think is morally not acceptable is right for you but different for somebody else. YOUR BOTH RIGHT.

So if you do not want to use it. DONT. Very simple.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do you think about Facebook? [ 11 Answers ]

I need to decide whether I want to get involved in Facebook or whether I’m better off without it. I have no desire to join because of privacy issues. Despite the fact that I have told my friends and co workers several times that I’m not interested, they continually insist on forcing the issue. ...

Facebook [ 3 Answers ]

Why my Facebook cannot log in?

Facebook? Or maybe not? [ 8 Answers ]

I am considering getting a Facebook. I once heard a story about someone who had a Facebook and (I don't remember all the details) but someone found her contact info and she was raped (I'm not sure if the story is even true). Is there anything I should consider before getting one? Is anyone able to...

Re Facebook [ 4 Answers ]

A friend put up some photos and I hate the one she put up of me. Can I keep it from Appearing on MY Facebook site?

View more questions Search